You'll Love Me When I'm Dead
Donator
6 Years of Service
Threads: 14
Likes Given: 0
Discord: snakie#6928
Sapphire DonatorThanks From Cloud
Payson, AZ was great

Over labor day weekend, I got to go to use my cabin up in Payson with all of my friends. Everyone had a blast and I already miss that damn weekend. Going to the creek and just hanging out next to a camp fire, going to waterwheel falls and jumping into the little swimming hole that was formed. Getting away from the city helps me mentally, alot. Up there I don't feel like I'm under pressure from anything, school, work, family. It's just peaceful to sit outside, listen to the wind at night, just stare at the stars, and listen to some chill music while you think about life. It's just something that I always strive for, peace in myself.
WideHardo
05 Sep 2018, 12:39 AM
Find Reply
Offline TheWave040

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 14
Discord: TheWave040
RE: Payson, AZ was great

PepeOk
(05 Sep 2018, 12:39 AM)Sn4kiest Wrote: Over labor day weekend, I got to go to use my cabin up in Payson with all of my friends. Everyone had a blast and I already miss that damn weekend. Going to the creek and just hanging out next to a camp fire, going to waterwheel falls and jumping into the little swimming hole that was formed. Getting away from the city helps me mentally, alot. Up there I don't feel like I'm under pressure from anything, school, work, family. It's just peaceful to sit outside, listen to the wind at night, just stare at the stars, and listen to some chill music while you think about life. It's just something that I always strive for, peace in myself.
[Image: OmflFTF.gif]
Thank u so much SmG Helheim for making this signature!
06 Sep 2018, 03:15 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Sammy_

Ex-Admin
6 Years of Service
Threads: 57
Discord: Sammy#4321
ScoutFortniterCrystal DonatorSupporterDiscord WarriorGatekeeper
GeniusTwitterThe BombPet LoverChristmas 2018Bronze Medal
Hand-held/Mobile GamerEmerald DonatorValentines Day RubyBronze MedalDiscord MasterGolden Guardian
Halloween 2019
RE: Payson, AZ was great

:nicememe: PepeOk
08 Sep 2018, 10:16 AM
Find Reply