I got banned
Offline Resteral

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Resteral
I got banned

Hey everyone, i give permission to members to comment, insult, elaborate, and all.
Yeah i probably cant do that cus this isn't a freedom of speech area.
That being said.
1. Confirm you have read our Community Rules.
Sure did, you have to become a member.
2. Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on.

The discord server, dedicated wam.
3. Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.

Resteral #SeansAdminApplication
4. State any other names you may have used separately.

Resteral
5. Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.

9/9/18 11:30 am EST
6. Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.

Insulting a staff member (which i thought all smg are members, if not thats sad you should let people know) and toxic behavior.
7. Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.

spectators of the final seconds of my death, i enjoyed smg a lot, there was always different cats around the bend because no one really stays to long, probably because of the overpowered bullies and straight rule line walking members who like to bait. Anyway, i should be unbanned because i provide livid information, laughs, stories to all those spend their time on the discord server. I am a solemn whole anyone's feelings. Sometimes my jokes are explicit and can be taking in the wrong text by a narrow headed individuals. But if they didn't like the heat/smoke/comment they could easily just say so instead of baiting and attempting to gas up the other person and get information poured onto them just to use it against them. This is the victim card that most people use when they lack friends, attention, strength. And i have or had no intention to affect someone to the point of them doing something so dirty, and mole like, aswell as i do not seek to shame these types of people, i do understand that everyone is different in their own ways and aspects and that being said i think i should be taken into consideration as a survivor to the smg court system.
If i do bounce back i will try to get into the smg office with all my might and provide healthy decisions and benefits to the smg community.

Okay first link is when i got bullied.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...111703.jpg
Second link is when i get a ban threat.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...111745.jpg
This last one is him telling me to "keep it coming"
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...111308.jpg

That last one i see that he said he felt insulted, but i tried to soften the blow with a "you shouldn't be insulted by fact" trying to pillow the attack. Trying to show gracious and kind acts suggesting he shouldnt feel insulted. But then he tells me to keep it coming. If i am getting beaten up and i hate it, i either fight back, or tell him to get away, i dont suggest the thug, murderer whoever it is who is doing me harm to continue to step to me and harm me some more.

Okay i hope this was worth your time and read, and i want to thank you all for doing so even if it wasn't worth your time. :)
I love you all, and i hope to see you all again some time!
I won't be smurfing like a lot of people after they get banned i will just be adrift somewhere on the internet. If anyone would like to get in contact with me for this appeal or any other information my discord is Resteral#0312.
Again, have a great day and goodluck in your lives, may the world cherish you with gifts and grant you all your wishes.
(This post was last modified: 09 Sep 2018, 11:49 AM by Resteral.)
09 Sep 2018, 11:48 AM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: I got banned

Just to be clear, your word is insufficient to bypass the administrative rules preventing members posting.

Quote:overpowered bullies and straight rule line walking members who like to bait
Insulting the staff at the beginning of your appeal, really isn't going to help you, but I'll let it slide.

Quote:Anyway, i should be unbanned because i provide livid information, laughs, stories to all those spend their time on the discord server.
That's not a reason. We're looking for how you may have improved your behaviour in any shape or form.

None of the 3 screenshots you've sent show bullying. And instead, you clearly skewed your screenshots in your favour. This screenshot I have here says otherwise.
[Image: Zr4GjRk.png]
You insulted him, which the bot deleted. And afterwards you were muted.

I've also looked into the past logs with this there:

Quote:Resteral#0312

Message sent by @Resteral deleted in #general
he needs to be raped
Although this message was awhile ago you were still going against the rules. I've also looked through all of ConnecXun's messages around the time which you sent your screenshots, nothing he said was out of line and from what I could guess, he warned you twice to be SFW which I can safely guess you probably ignored. 

Quote:But then he tells me to keep it coming. If i am getting beaten up and i hate it, i either fight back, or tell him to get away, i dont suggest the thug, murderer whoever it is who is doing me harm to continue to step to me and harm me some more.
That's not how this works. We treat the situation as a schoolyard playground. If he fights back, he'll also be in trouble. If you didn't punch him harder, then you would be in less trouble. Yes I agree he slightly antagonised you, but that doesn't mean you need to keep pummelling him. So no matter how I look at it, you're still in the wrong.

Given everything presented here, we'll leave you banned for a month. Feel free to integrate into the forum community. This may help lift the ban whenever you wish to reapply for an appeal after the 1 month ban period lapses.
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
10 Sep 2018, 06:26 AM
Find