Current time: 25 Apr 2024, 10:33 AM

[Ban Appeal] Batman Ban Appeal
Offline SmG Batman

The Dark Knight Of SmG
5 Years of Service
Threads: 222
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Battoween#2223
Discord WarriorEmerald DonatorBronze MedalDonatorDiscord MasterThanks From Cloud
TwitterScout
Exclamation  Batman Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming community

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
SmG Battoween ? #1161

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
SmG Batman ?

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
5 PM IST.

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Because I pointed out to the staff that they weren't doing their job (like everyday for them) and then said, "I'm a mod of a server bigger than smg and that server is lullards. (which is a global EMOTE server) So you can learn some tips from me". With no LINKS to that server that I posted. But now that's a spam and then mute followed by a ban. 

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
What I think? Oh that the staff made a wrong decision which you guys will never accept as a wrong decision (because, "staff are always right") and I already know I'll be getting a ban for weeks for no legit reason whatsoever. Why? Because same thing happens in other servers. No punishment for staff. Ever. So just either ban me permanently from smg (including the website) or unban only if you believe it was a hurried decision from staff by at least a bit. I don't want no in-betweens.

Also, adding. It was my fault as I was in a very emotionally unstable state when this all happened but then again, my point is still the same. Staff made a hurried decision.
[Image: Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif]

Thanks to my boy @"Ramen Resangen"  for the awesome signature! 
(This post was last modified: 20 Oct 2018, 05:03 PM by Cloud.)
20 Oct 2018, 10:38 AM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
RE: Batman Ban Appeal

Will contact you.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
20 Oct 2018, 01:00 PM
Website Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Batman Ban Appeal

Just to make it clear, this ban was not purely because of a single isolated incident. In the past you have been known to harrass users and subsequently muted. Although you did apologise, you also promised that it wouldn't happen again. We have overlooked this in the past, but just because you are active does not exempt you from the rules. On top that, your appeal itself is written in a rather scathing and sarcastic tone implying we are the ones completely at fault. We have already been quite lenient allowing you to retain your rank on the forums and not removing it entirely.
For now we've decided to leave you banned until the 1st of November. I would suggest you take a break from discord entirely and work out any problems you may have irl. You are a good member and I hope I don't have to see another ban appeal from you again.
I'm sure I don't need to remind you of the rules but please try to follow them.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
(This post was last modified: 22 Oct 2018, 03:32 AM by Phoenix.)
22 Oct 2018, 02:29 AM
Find