Offline mycahxiii

Banned
Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 29
Likes Given: 0
Discord: 6rills#1371
The Mothman

Okay. I need to tell you guys something. And I am not kidding about this, and I'd like to share it with you guys, because I believe I may seem it again, and I think I saw it yesterday. 

In late December 2017 and early January this year, I went to visit my mother in Chicago, since she lives there and my parents are divorced. So every time I visit her there, and she used to live in West Virginia and tell me about a folklore about the Mothman. I liked hearing the story sometimes, but as I got older, I matured and believe her stories were now just bull shit. And last year, I researched more about the Mothman and thought the sightings way back when were just people on their high or some shit to get people scared. But I think I was wrong...

Earlier this January, I was with a couple of my Chicago friends at a park, and it was pretty late. We started heading back because it was getting darker and I think I remember my buddy Matthew saying to us, "Yo it's getting chilly. I ain't tryna get snagged by some homeless ni**as." We laughed for a bit, I don't know why, but then Tyler and I heard a snapping in a tree. We looked up and saw two red glowing things, at first, we thought it was just leftover Christmas lights. And then suddenly, a thing, it looked fluffy, fell on the ground. It didn't look like a leaf. Maybe it was, it was too dark. I looked back up and remember not seeing the red glows anymore. I was confused as fuck and so were my friends, thus, we started heading to our homes. Tyler left to his house as we walked by. By the way, the neighborhood was a bit bushy, lots of trees around the area.

As Matthew and I walked, since we were going to just hang out, I heard a loud ass sound. It sounded like birds flapping to flying with their wings, but really loud. Matthew said it was probably some cars driving around the corner. We eventually got to my mom's house and we went up doors. I was setting up my PC to play some Fortnite and suddenly I see the same two red glows in a tree. Then it flashed away for a split second and glowed again. I thought they were some beacons from away, but there was no bridge or antenna with that near the houses we were at. Then the tree started like moving aggressively, and a huge as fucking thing jumped out of the trees. I'm not fucking with you, and Matthew thinks he saw what I saw, at least a glimpse. 

Recently, I think I encountered it again. Same two glowing, red eyes near this big ass tree outside my house (I live in California, so this is in California now). I kid you not, I thought I was high, I was enjoying a blunt this Saturday. But I only took three hits, and it takes about 20-25 hits for me to get on my high. Then the tree moved as I remembered from January, except I saw the huge as motherfucker fly to the moon and I blinked it was gone. Maybe I was daydreaming. I don't know. But I seriously believe I saw the Mothman. I think its real.
21 Oct 2018, 11:31 PM
Find Reply
Away Valentina

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 35
Likes Given: 0
Discord WarriorScoutThanks From CloudDiscord MasterHalloweenFortniter
BronyChristmas 2018
RE: The Mothman

Oooo I’ve watched a YouTube video on this (buzzfeed unsolved); I may or may not believe in the mothman
21 Oct 2018, 11:36 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Sanchay

SmG's most Epic dude
5 Years of Service
Threads: 82
Likes Given: 13
Discord: Sanchay
Discord WarriorScoutThanks From CloudDiscord MasterChristmas 2018Hand-held/Mobile Gamer
GeniusSupporterValentines Day RubyBronze MedalThe BombGolden Guardian
SmG YouTuberFortniterTwitterInstagram
RE: The Mothman

lol the moth meme has gone too far
[Image: img-20190105-105418.jpg]
22 Oct 2018, 12:13 AM
Find Reply