Current time: 28 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM

Offline SmG Active

5 Years of Service
Threads: 11
Likes Given: 0
Discord: ღ ????? ღ#6035
FortniterHalloweenScout

(This post was last modified: 03 Oct 2020, 05:40 PM by Active.)
26 Oct 2018, 01:20 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG beastamigo

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Discord: AmiGo#8188
FortniterGamerHalloweenTwitterPet LoverChristmas 2018
RE: Is This Game Good?

Yes i like it ;)
[Image: 7vSaHGn.jpg]
26 Oct 2018, 01:31 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG LordBentai

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 38
Discord: Sodaddy#2852
HalloweenHand-held/Mobile GamerGamerPet LoverChristmas 2018

Nah, not that good. Maybe that's just me, but I don't think that it is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anerme cuul
26 Oct 2018, 02:39 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Ramen Noodles

6 Years of Service
Threads: 27
Likes Given: 2
Discord: ramenrz#6240
FortniterScoutDiscord WarriorGamerHalloweenChristmas 2018
Boost GangBug Hunter

I love the game tbh. Im a widow maker and orisa main
[Image: source.gif]
26 Oct 2018, 04:42 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Novaztell

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Discord: Novaztell #5120

(26 Oct 2018, 01:20 PM)Active Wrote: Rinsed Fortnite too much and now theres nothing good to play :c
Is Overwatch any good?
I want some opinions if possible :v

I leave you here 3 Reasons why Overwatch Is a Good Video Game .

The Lore And Promotional Material Is Amazing 
When they’re not bringing new heroes, maps, game modes and everything else to players, the smart folk at Blizzard are putting together new promotional material in the form of origins videos for the heroes, as well as beautiful comic books so that players can find out a little bit more about the Overwatch lore. The most recent example saw Torbjorn protecting Bastion from destruction when he realized the former fighting machine had turned over a new leaf (quite literally) and simply wanted to enjoy nature and help out wherever it could. It’s a sweet tale, but not all of them are as ‘friendly’.

All Characters Are Worth Playing
Every single playable hero in Overwatch has their own role. While they are assigned to a category such as ‘Tank’, ‘Attack’, Defence’ or ‘Support’, it goes much deeper than that. You’ll probably be wanting a hero with a turret or turrets if you’re defending a point, along with a solid healer to ensure your companions stick around for as long as possible. When attacking however it’s all about the damage being done so you can make that initial break through the opposing team’s defences. Playing each and every hero on different types of maps is the right thing to do if you want to get the feel for the perfect team each time you’re thrust into battle.

All Content Can Be Unlocked By Playing Rather Than Paying
Everything that is available to players in Overwatch can be unlocked simply by playing the game. There’s the option for micro-transactions when it comes to mystery ‘Loot Boxes’, that contain various different skins, sprays and voice lines for the playable heroes, but the boxes can also be earned by raking in the experience points out on the field. When a game sticks its neck out to provide so much content for free following an initial purchase in this day and age, you have to respect the decision that was made.

:iamtheone: :iamtheone: :iamtheone: Giggly
[Image: tumblr_pfe43m98zU1wxu241o1_500.gif]
(This post was last modified: 26 Oct 2018, 05:22 PM by Novaztell.)
26 Oct 2018, 05:22 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Active

5 Years of Service
Discord: ღ ????? ღ#6035
FortniterHalloweenScout

(26 Oct 2018, 05:22 PM)Novaztell Wrote:
(26 Oct 2018, 01:20 PM)Active Wrote: Rinsed Fortnite too much and now theres nothing good to play :c
Is Overwatch any good?
I want some opinions if possible :v

I leave you here 3 Reasons why  Overwatch Is a Good Video Game .

The Lore And Promotional Material Is Amazing 
When they’re not bringing new heroes, maps, game modes and everything else to players, the smart folk at Blizzard are putting together new promotional material in the form of origins videos for the heroes, as well as beautiful comic books so that players can find out a little bit more about the Overwatch lore. The most recent example saw Torbjorn protecting Bastion from destruction when he realized the former fighting machine had turned over a new leaf (quite literally) and simply wanted to enjoy nature and help out wherever it could. It’s a sweet tale, but not all of them are as ‘friendly’.

All Characters Are Worth Playing
Every single playable hero in Overwatch has their own role. While they are assigned to a category such as ‘Tank’, ‘Attack’, Defence’ or ‘Support’, it goes much deeper than that. You’ll probably be wanting a hero with a turret or turrets if you’re defending a point, along with a solid healer to ensure your companions stick around for as long as possible. When attacking however it’s all about the damage being done so you can make that initial break through the opposing team’s defences. Playing each and every hero on different types of maps is the right thing to do if you want to get the feel for the perfect team each time you’re thrust into battle.

All Content Can Be Unlocked By Playing Rather Than Paying
Everything that is available to players in Overwatch can be unlocked simply by playing the game. There’s the option for micro-transactions when it comes to mystery ‘Loot Boxes’, that contain various different skins, sprays and voice lines for the playable heroes, but the boxes can also be earned by raking in the experience points out on the field. When a game sticks its neck out to provide so much content for free following an initial purchase in this day and age, you have to respect the decision that was made.

:iamtheone: :iamtheone: :iamtheone: Giggly

Thanks mate, I might check it out! :3
26 Oct 2018, 05:30 PM
Find Reply