Current time: 03 Oct 2022, 01:27 AM



Servers [Online-No LAN Servers]
Offline Shaian

SmG Member
Member
*****
3 Years of Service
Posts: 88
Threads: 7
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Nov 2018
Reputation: 33
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Discord: shaian#0001
GamerTwitterBoost Gang
#1
Servers [Online-No LAN Servers]

Question for y'all:

Do you guys that still play Minecraft play online, or singleplayer, if you play online, what server (s) do you play on, and if you play singleplayer, do you play with mods or no. If you do, mention your mods down here :)

Personally, I play a lot of online, rarely playing singleplayer. 85% of the time I'll be playing on Hypixel, and the other 15% I'll be playing on my friend's server.

-Alluring
[Image: NcxVL7b.png]
01 Nov 2018, 09:13 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Rose

QT
Senior Member
******
4 Years of Service
Posts: 630
Threads: 41
Likes Received: 1
Likes Given: 0
Joined: May 2018
Reputation: 115
Discord: Rosey#1610
FortniterGeniusHand-held/Mobile GamerPet LoverGamerChristmas 2018
Discord WarriorBronze MedalWriterGatekeeperTwitterBronze Medal
Thanks From CloudDiscord MasterDiamondHalloween 2019InstagramSuper Computer
Overwatch
#2
RE: Servers [Online-No LAN Servers]

I mostly play on my singleplayer survival world with @"Kirby", no mods. Except you know... Kirby being a mod
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif]
14 Nov 2018, 05:08 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Sammy_

Ex-Admin
Senior Member
******
4 Years of Service
Posts: 1,550
Threads: 57
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Mar 2018
Reputation: 244
Location: Wonderland
Discord: Sammy#4321
ScoutFortniterCrystal DonatorSupporterDiscord WarriorGatekeeper
GeniusTwitterThe BombPet LoverChristmas 2018Bronze Medal
Hand-held/Mobile GamerEmerald DonatorValentines Day RubyBronze MedalDiscord MasterGolden Guardian
Halloween 2019
#3
RE: Servers [Online-No LAN Servers]

(14 Nov 2018, 05:08 AM)TheDestroyer166 Wrote: I mostly play on my singleplayer survival world with @"Kirby", no mods. Except you know... Kirby being a mod
hahahah true ye. FeelsHugMan
14 Nov 2018, 05:16 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Drinfectious

SmG Member
Member
*****
4 Years of Service
Posts: 110
Threads: 7
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Jul 2018
Reputation: 4
Discord: Drinfectious#9269
Christmas 2018
#4
RE: Servers [Online-No LAN Servers]

If I play online I'm playing PvP but rn mostly modpacks
24 Nov 2018, 07:03 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Sleepless Phantom

SmG Member
Member
*****
3 Years of Service
Posts: 26
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Mar 2019
Reputation: 0
Discord: Phantom#0126
#5
RE: Servers [Online-No LAN Servers]

(01 Nov 2018, 09:13 PM)Alluring Wrote: Question for y'all:

Do you guys that still play Minecraft play online, or singleplayer, if you play online, what server (s) do you play on, and if you play singleplayer, do you play with mods or no. If you do, mention your mods down here :)

Personally, I play a lot of online, rarely playing singleplayer. 85% of the time I'll be playing on Hypixel, and the other 15% I'll be playing on my friend's server.

-Alluring

feels good man
08 May 2019, 07:58 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Ly0n

SmG Member
Member
*****
4 Years of Service
Posts: 337
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 0
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Sep 2018
Reputation: 12
Location: Florida
Discord: SmG Ly0n#3720
Christmas 2018
#6
RE: Servers [Online-No LAN Servers]

I play both
10 May 2019, 06:48 PM
Find Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SmG Gaming, © 2010-2022
Theme By: «SmG» Cloud
Edited by: «SmG» Wires