Current time: 23 Apr 2024, 12:54 PM

Greatest, and strongest Naruto character.
Offline Narius

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Narius
Fortniter
Greatest, and strongest Naruto character.

Ummm.... Sooooo... I think that someone has already made this before, but I felt the need to do it again.
Boys, the greatest, strongest, saddest, best clan is the Uchiha clan, so obviously the strongest character must be from that clan. Y'all are gonna go for some typical stuff like 'Naruto' or 'Sasuke' yes, Sasuke is right, but I don't think Naruto is actually that strong. Itachi, Sasuke, and Shisui, the greatest shinobi known to mankind. Let's be honest, Shisui's eyes, Itachi's Susano-o, and Sasuke's ninjustsu, combine that together... That's op. You might argue with me saying that Madara is stronger, but I will agree. Madara is stronger, but just saying, if Itachi, and Shisui were on the battlefield the war would've ended before the infinite tsukiyomi. And I also wanted to point out the weakest character: Tenten, useless as hell, at least Sakura knows healing; Tenten = Literally any shinobi who can do physical weapon shadow clones. She's useless. You might ask about Konohamaru and his squad, but they are young, Tenten compared to Boruto generation Konohamaru/Moegi/that other guy with a runny nose is nothing. Tenten, is horrible, prove me wrong.
I also want to say that Neji was also incredibly strong, really sad he died, and the same goes for Jiraiya.
Prove me wrong in the replies, sorry for such a long thread. <3
I'm a retarded big boy. 
I like reminding people that this is epic. 
I'm not a normie. 
Kidda is my brother.
A certain Indian doesn't make it to this list.
Obito is bae.
Madara is God.
Narius is epic.
#NoNutNovember 
[Image: 6d66eba277424d2f919b97b658f4f6721b7db953_hq.gif]
03 Nov 2018, 04:05 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Ramen Noodles

6 Years of Service
Threads: 27
Likes Given: 2
Discord: ramenrz#6240
FortniterScoutDiscord WarriorGamerHalloweenChristmas 2018
Boost GangBug Hunter
RE: Greatest, and strongest Naruto character.

Strongest Characters
1) Naruto
2) Sasuke
3) Madara
4) Obito
5) Hashirama.

I want to add kaguya but really, she is weaker then Momoshiki and even then, Sasuke and Naruto beat him easily. (One of the best boruto episodes ever). Kakashi could be in but he isn't as strong as obito. This is my opinion and you might think differently.

Weakest/Useless characters
1) Tenten
2) Sakura
3) Mizuki
4) Karin
5) Lady Tsunade's *Forgettable* assistant

Well, for Tenten, she has less screen time then TonTon(Lady Tsunade's pig). It doesn't mean that she is weak, she is just useless. Same goes for sakura. Mizuki... First villain and first person naruto defeated... He is just weak. Karin is useless but has some redeeming qualities like being bitten to heal someone. It is quicker then Sakura's healing thats why she is lower on this list. eh... Who's the last person again?
[Image: source.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03 Nov 2018, 04:54 PM by Ramen Noodles.)
03 Nov 2018, 04:39 PM
Find Reply
Offline Narius

Registered
5 Years of Service
Fortniter

(03 Nov 2018, 04:39 PM)Ramen Resangen Wrote: Strongest Characters
1) Naruto
2) Sasuke
3) Madara
4) Obito
5) Hashirama.

I want to add kaguya but really, she is weaker then Momoshiki and even then, Sasuke and Naruto beat him easily. (One of the best boruto episodes ever). Kakashi could be in but he isn't as strong as obito. This is my opinion and you might think differently.

1) Tenten
2) Sakura
3) Mizuki
4) Karin

Well, for Tenten, she has less screen time then TonTon(Lady Tsunade's pig). It doesn't mean that she is weak, she is just useless. Same goes for sakura. Mizuki... First villain and first person naruto defeated... He is just weak. Karin is useless but has some redeeming qualities like being bitten to heal someone. It is quicker then Sakura's healing thats why she is lower on this list. eh... Who's the last person again?
Uhhh so I totally agree with the weakest, but Hashirama and Madara shouldn't be in the strongest, well that's because I don't really think we should talk about those generations. I'm speaking about our generations right now, and you're right I forgot about Obito. Shizune is an absolute bakka. Don't think Sakura is that weak, her healing abilities are very useful, but she does have the nickname as the useless queen, so let's leave that there. Let's also not add the Ootsutsuki or however you spell it, because I didn't want to say strongest character, I wanted to say strongest shinobi. And Haku should've made it to weakest list, I dont consider her that strong since a half-kyuubi young Naruto beat her. And Naruto should be out of the strongest list, yes he is strong but I don't like him for some reason. I don't think his power is legit, he always seems to need assistance, same goes for Sasuke, stolen rinnegan, couldn't kill bee alone, couldn't kill Itachi at all (ITACHI IS GOD) Sasuke and Naruto are the main characters, so it wouldn't be fair to add them into the list.

Sugimase for this messy reply :P
I'm a retarded big boy. 
I'm not a normie. 
Kidda is my brother.
Obito is bae.
Madara is God.
Narius is epic.
#NoNutNovember 
03 Nov 2018, 05:45 PM
Find Reply
Offline Not Kiddara

6 Years of Service
Discord: Kiddara#5196

ooof...madara is the strongest..and btw sakura aint useless...she fucking helped naruto alot of times...without her he would die....like when madara fucked em up or when he drowned. ...and without her nar and sas wouldnt beat kaguya fags ...so tenten is less useless than shizune...shizune is just a random girl there
Tell me, from the moment you were born, has there ever been a point when you've actually told the truth?
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif]
07 Nov 2018, 07:07 AM
Find Reply
Offline Narius

Registered
5 Years of Service
Fortniter

(07 Nov 2018, 07:07 AM)xXxKID_DARKNESSxXx Wrote: ooof...madara is the strongest..and btw sakura aint useless...she fucking helped naruto alot of times...without her he would die....like when madara fucked em up or when he drowned. ...and without her nar and sas wouldnt beat kaguya fags ...so tenten is less useless than shizune...shizune is just a random girl there

Shizune never had fighting screentime. And Sakura isn't useless idk y people say that. Madara isn't strongest:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORjOWWEGmxQ
I'm a retarded big boy. 
I'm not a normie. 
Kidda is my brother.
Obito is bae.
Madara is God.
Narius is epic.
#NoNutNovember 
07 Nov 2018, 07:18 AM
Find Reply
Offline Not Kiddara

6 Years of Service
Discord: Kiddara#5196

you took all that time to only post dis ?...pof ill go on discord cya
Tell me, from the moment you were born, has there ever been a point when you've actually told the truth?
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif]
07 Nov 2018, 07:19 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Active

5 Years of Service
Threads: 11
Discord: ღ ????? ღ#6035
FortniterHalloweenScout

None of them  :Kappapride: Lul
10 Nov 2018, 07:07 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Ramen Noodles

6 Years of Service
Discord: ramenrz#6240
FortniterScoutDiscord WarriorGamerHalloweenChristmas 2018
Boost GangBug Hunter

That was a valid response, but to everyone who says that sakura isn't useless, i slightly agree. However, i think that she has stood around watching fights more then she has helped win them. Besides her healing factor. Think of all the times she tried tai-jutsu against people to save either sasuke or naruto, it never works and their the ones who usually save her. Point proven

(03 Nov 2018, 05:45 PM)Narius Wrote:
(03 Nov 2018, 04:39 PM)Ramen Resangen Wrote: Strongest Characters
1) Naruto
2) Sasuke
3) Madara
4) Obito
5) Hashirama.

1) Tenten
2) Sakura
3) Mizuki
4) Karin

Uhhh so I totally agree with the weakest, but Hashirama and Madara shouldn't be in the strongest, well that's because I don't really think we should talk about those generations. I'm speaking about our generations right now, and you're right I forgot about Obito. Shizune is an absolute bakka. Don't think Sakura is that weak, her healing abilities are very useful, but she does have the nickname as the useless queen, so let's leave that there. Let's also not add the Ootsutsuki or however you spell it, because I didn't want to say strongest character, I wanted to say strongest shinobi. And Haku should've made it to weakest list, I dont consider her that strong since a half-kyuubi young Naruto beat her. And Naruto should be out of the strongest list, yes he is strong but I don't like him for some reason. I don't think his power is legit, he always seems to need assistance, same goes for Sasuke, stolen rinnegan, couldn't kill bee alone, couldn't kill Itachi at all (ITACHI IS GOD) Sasuke and Naruto are the main characters, so it wouldn't be fair to add them into the list.

Sugimase for this messy reply :P

I totally agree with some points but the strongest characters are the ones i chose in my opinion, sorry if i didn't add Itachi or someone else that you wanted. Some people are just better then them
[Image: source.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10 Nov 2018, 07:19 PM by Ramen Noodles.)
10 Nov 2018, 07:16 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

Hashirama Senju is the strongest. Strong enough to fight madara with just chakra. Sharinga is just fucking op and he still fights him equally with just his own skills. Beside he is a descendant of the sage, the moment he gets his hands in a sharingan he would get rinnegan and fuck everybody up. He us the ultimate shinobi. From the new generation, Minato is way up there. He went too soon before he could keep getting better. He could deal easily with the nine tails, and same as hashirama all by his own skills. No ocular advantage, no bloodline advantage.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
10 Nov 2018, 09:10 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Shintaro

5 Years of Service
Threads: 19
Likes Given: 15
Discord: showyoon#9362
GeniusHand-held/Mobile GamerChristmas 2018ScoutTwitterWriter
Discord WarriorHalloween 2019InstagramFortniterLeague of LegendsGamer

Obito in my opinion Kappa
11 Nov 2018, 12:15 AM
Find Reply