Likes Given: 0
Discord: Peeps?
Exclamation  Check Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
Smg Gaming

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Something like “Peeps” but with the small font “peeps?”

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
I have other names smollest pp and other ones I forgot but right now it’s “peeps?”

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
Idk I wasn’t on discord when I was banned and wasn’t notified

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
All right so I wasn’t given a warning if I was trust me I would’ve stopped but I’m going to guess I was banned for being toxic which yea my fault idk any other reasons of me being banned

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
Well I should be unbanned because if I were given a warning before being banned or muted I would’ve stopped people reported me because of things they instigated if I have to change that i guess I’ll have to 

if I did anything “excessive” it would be cool if you can show what I did gracias
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bde55be673939696b454acb]
04 Nov 2018, 02:29 AM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Check Ban Appeal

From what I can tell from our logs.... you were online when this happened. And what do you mean you don't know when this happened? It literally happened TODAY.
You were banned for being toxic to multiple members and logs also suggest that you were also found speaking other languages despite our rules saying English speaking only.

We do not believe that you don't understand why you are banned, rather, pretending to be clueless. As a result, you will be banned for a week.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
04 Nov 2018, 12:17 PM
Find