Current time: 18 Apr 2024, 05:06 AM

LIL PEEP's NEW ALBUM (I've been waiting all year to make a post about this)
Offline SmG Sn4kiest

You'll Love Me When I'm Dead
Donator
6 Years of Service
Threads: 14
Likes Given: 0
Discord: snakie#6928
Sapphire DonatorThanks From Cloud
Music  LIL PEEP's NEW ALBUM (I've been waiting all year to make a post about this)

Honestly, COWYS2 is something that Peep would of wanted. Him and smoke wanted to try something new so smoke had to finish what he could without his best friend being there to guide him. Some people say it sucks but personally I really enjoy it. It's one of the last pieces that I'm getting from one of the Legends himself. I miss this dude everyday(Reason below), but hearing his voice again makes me relaxed and I love just vibing to him. Not gonna lie, I may of cried in the shower when I first heard this for the first time. May Gus Rest In Peace. 

(Why I love peep)
For those who cared enough to read this, thank you. Now honestly, I didn't know who Gus was until the Summer of 2017. This was when I started to hang out with my now best friends and we would spend the nights star gazing and listening to this guy. I would never truly know who he was until the night of October 12, 2017 (This so happened to be the same day my dad died a couple years back, so this was very emotional for me) . When I showed up to that concert in AZ, I was astonished that I could even see a guy like this. All of his songs that he sang, I felt like I could relate to him. Wanting to die, lookin for a ghost girl, I knew that night I would never forget who he is. After that day, I truly became a fan of him. My mom says it must of been Joel, my dad, saying something to me. And I hope it fuckin was, cause I miss both of them.
WideHardo
(This post was last modified: 09 Nov 2018, 03:23 AM by Sn4kiest.)
09 Nov 2018, 03:17 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Ramen Noodles

6 Years of Service
Threads: 27
Likes Given: 2
Discord: ramenrz#6240
FortniterScoutDiscord WarriorGamerHalloweenChristmas 2018
Boost GangBug Hunter
RE: LIL PEEP's NEW ALBUM (I've been waiting all year to make a post about this)

Rip lil peep
[Image: source.gif]
09 Nov 2018, 03:38 AM
Find Reply