[Ban Appeal] R3XY Ban Appeal
Offline Rexy

Null My OVH
Banned
6 Years of Service
Threads: 39
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Rahkwal#2409
Emerald DonatorPet LoverFortniterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorSilver Medal
Thanks From CloudScoutTwitter
Exclamation  R3XY Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
I have been banned from SmG Clan discord server

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
R3XY#7090

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
I have always been named R3XY..

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
I dont remember the exact date and time but I do remember that I was banned in Augustest..

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I was banned for Toxicity/Complaining about a recent issue I had with payments in regards to the donation role. I completely regret doing all of it.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
The first reason I feel I should be unbanned is because of the paypal incident. I didn't feel like it was right when one member left like 2 minutes after I did, he got a refund. But when I left, I got nothing. I understand that was the reason why I was banned, so I do not wish to go into any detail because I do not want this affecting my appeal in anyway.

I also want to apologize personally to Cloud. I should not have acted the way that I did. Rather than just attempting to charge back, I really should have talked to you about it first. Being the idiot that I was a few months ago, I chose the wrong path, which got me banned from one of my favorite servers to socialize on.

Another reason is because I really miss SmG. SmG felt like a home to me. I loved almost everyone there. I don't know what else to say, so I'm going to leave it at that. I really hope this ban appeal gets accepted, and if it is, I cant wait to start using the discord again.
17 Nov 2018, 02:08 AM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: R3XY Ban Appeal

After much consideration and discussions with Cloud, I've decided to unban you due to both the time that has elapsed since your ban and the sincerity of your ban appeal.

However, if you wish to apply for membership, you may only do so in 3 weeks since we wish to monitor your behaviour to ensure there is no repeat of what occurred in the past.

Please remember to read and understand the rules to prevent future incidents.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
18 Nov 2018, 05:57 AM
Find