Discord: Knight Rye#2421
Sapphire DonatorThanks From CloudAdvanced DonatorSmooth
Exclamation  Rhydon Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Ƈąyǟ#0951

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
Rhydon

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
11/28/18? 11/29/18? Not entirely sure.

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I'm not really sure.  I think I may have been inviting people in my friends list and gotten banned for advertising.  At first I didn't even know if I was banned or not, but it says I don't have permission to join Discord, so that must be it.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
Honestly, I wasn't advertising.  I was just clicking invite on my friends, not advertising in server.  I should be more careful about who I invite, I guess.  Not much of a friend if they're going to get me banned from SmG for inviting them to a server. xD

Idk, I apologize if I offended anyone.  I only invited friends, not randoms from the server.

I was just spam clicking invite in the suggested people, didn't really pay attention to who it was.  Won't happen again, either way, it's up to you.

Apologies.
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-makerb746bf2d1852a444.gif]
01 Dec 2018, 07:14 PM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Rhydon Ban Appeal

You have been warned in the past about sending Discord invites to other members.
Sending a random Discord link to someone without context will always look like advertising. You also sent it to a mod. We have already given you a chance in the past, but you clearly didn't get the message. Because of that you will remain banned for 10 days. I will warn you that if this does occur again, you will be banned for a minimum of a month.

Please make sure you read and understand the rules to prevent future incidents.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
02 Dec 2018, 04:02 AM
Find