Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Exclamation  MunchkinUWU Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
Discord server.

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Can't remember, it was months ago.

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
N/A.

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
It was roughly 6 months ago.

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I'm known by older members as Fabiozo. I've been permanently banned from the community because I'm extremely toxic and a troll, to which I assume full responsibility. I was rude and extremely inconsiderate for my actions, not to mention my alt account problem, I evaded multiple bans, mutes etc and used alt accounts to spam the website.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I'm aware I'll be declined, I don't care too much about the discord server but I'd rather be unbanned or given consent to make a new account on the forums, I found consolation with posting threads and writing stuff. 

I suppose it's common to hear the entire "I've turned over a new leaf" stuff, However, I'm now seeing medical help for mental issues and getting the help I needed, as a result of this I was diagnosed with multiple disorders, I won't go much into that as this isn't sympathy I'm after. I've also seen help about an alcohol addiction I had and I'm much better as a person, I've fixed my life and was hoping I could use the forums to get back into touch with my writing self, as I do and always will enjoy writing. Like I mentioned, I'm not too bothered about the discord server, so even if I was allowed access to the forums only, I'd be happy. 

If you need to contact me at all my current discord is Tiara x#0069. Thanks for taking the time to review this.

P.s I apologise to those I wronged and hurt. ~
11 Dec 2018, 06:01 PM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
RE: MunchkinUWU Ban Appeal

The amount of toxicity and mental distress you have brought in my life alone is enough to say no. Not to mention the amount of stress, problems, and drama you have caused my friends and hard-working SmG Staff members.

One of the most draining and mentally stressful things you did was turn people here against me. You slandered SmG and my name. You made up lies after lies to people about me. You turned one of my best friends against me by spreading lies about me knowing I didn't have the time or energy to spend arguing it because I was too busy with work and SmG. I can never forgive that.

Just think about this. I would go to work all day long so tired and exhausted when I got home I could hardly think straight. Then finally when I have an hour of free time, hopefully to play a few games of Fortnite with friends and enjoy SmG just a for little bit...I have a teenage girl trying to ruin something I poured 8 years of my life, money, and time into. For no other reason than the fact that you chose to break our easy to follow rules, got banned, and were upset about it. Not to mention the 50 chances we gave you to straighten up. 

I hate to say it but most of the toxic people here that you called friends are now gone and the ones that are still here have left you alone because they realize the toxicity you bring into their lives.

You will never be allowed here ever again. You can make account after account but we will eventually find each and everyone and ban it.

I am actually working on a VPN blocking plugin for our website to specifically keep you and other people like you away from The SmG Family

Some things are permanent in life and this is one of them. You have been given chance after chance after chance I have no sympathy for you. I have never had someone I regret more than you to allow wear the SmG tags. You don't deserve to wear them and you never did.

I will allow you to view the forum one last time to see this post. Then the account will be banned. I am asking you nicely leave SmG alone forever. You have done enough here.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01 Jan 2019, 08:02 AM by Cloud.)
11 Dec 2018, 10:33 PM
Website Find