Discord WarriorScoutThanks From CloudDiscord MasterHalloweenFortniter
BronyChristmas 2018
Exclamation  leona Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Leona#6969

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
NONE

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
Date & Time banned: December 21, 2018 @ 12:05 pm (TIMEZONE: CALIFORNIA)

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I got warned and muted multiple times for breaking the rules and being toxic/NSFW

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I think I should be unbanned because I’ve really grown close and dedicated to the community and I don’t want to have to grow apart from it. I deeply apologize for breaking the rules and not listening to staff when in I should’ve been doing so in the first place. I hope you can give me another opportunity to prove myself again. I’m not perfect and I make mistakes all the time, but I truly do apologize. I’d understand if you wouldn’t want me back in the community, I’d understand and accept cthe consequences for my actions and punishment. If so, I just stg want to say that it was all o ice meeting you, it had been a good run, I’ll missed you all you all.
(This post was last modified: 21 Dec 2018, 05:15 PM by Valentina.)
21 Dec 2018, 04:38 PM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: leona Ban Appeal

I'm sure you know as well as I do that you have been muted numerous times this week. Although we are known for our leniency, we simply can't ignore 5 mutes within a week, hence the ban. 
I've also found examples of both spam and being NSFW and even the occasional racism. Even if you perceive it as a joke, this may not often be the case for other users/members and as result, may instead take offence.

Examples:
[Image: 2d4O4Nn.png]

[Image: XVzj5jx.png]

As a result of your actions, we have reached the consensus to leave you banned for 3 weeks, since your behaviour has been deemed as excessive by both admins and mods alike. Please be more mindful of your behaviour on our Discord in future. For now, we will allow you to keep your membership and to use the forums. We urge you to consider your actions and to not repeat this behaviour again.

As always, read and understand the rules to prevent future incidents.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
22 Dec 2018, 08:07 AM
Find