Likes Given: 0
GamerLegendary
Exclamation  Darkfire Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Darkfire 4926

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
N/A

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
1230 pm
Eastern standard time

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Came across a member saying another was a pedophile. At first i thought it was a joke and played along. But than the tone changed. And strongly implied another member was a pedo. This happened right after the accused person posted several.. several shirtless photos of himself in the chat. Too many coincidences to not be taken seriously.
Im a teacher and take this very seriously as i see how people can easily manipulate amd affect younger vunerable minds. I have had many children over the years tell me how they where abused than fear of getting into trouble would suddenly try to take back what they said, or suddenly say they are kidding and i find out they arent and got afriad. At first i thought the person was joking but really does seem one of our older members is with our 15 year-old member.
 After bringing it up sanchay told me to drop it which i instantly did. I beleive if i really was being an issue sanchay would have muted me. He told me to drop it and as i said i did. I made sure to send my concerns to cloud, just in case. Doing my part i was satisfied and went to talk in the darksouls server part of smg.

An hour later was randomly banned by Kirby. I will always look out for younger people and even if not unbanned, please look int the incident at least for the 15 year old person involoved. 

Update
They are saying the whole thing was a joke... Thats so fucked up i dont have words if thats true. I work with children who have been abused, do it for a day and than tell me how funny it is. Two weeks ago i went to court for one of my students whos abusive father shot and killed her mom in front of her. Noone believed her becuase he was (such a great guy) and now in court motherless. I have learned that what children say (jokingly) aren't always jokes.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
While headstrong i stand up for what is right. Even if i stand alone. [Image: Screenshot_2019-01-16-03-42-56.png]
[Image: DarkFireDonePNG.png]
(This post was last modified: 16 Jan 2019, 04:00 PM by Darkfire.)
16 Jan 2019, 01:53 PM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Darkfire Ban Appeal

Mods and admins have all agreed that if we were to isolate this incident, we could see that you have been unfairly banned. 
However, due to your recent behaviour (which has yet to be resolved regarding Stinger) as well as the near identical incident that occurred 3 months ago, has lead staff towards questioning your integrity as a member. 

Usually staff do not bring up past events that often or that far back, but the resemblance between this event and the previous, is far too striking to ignore. Causing drama for a period of time, being warned and becoming the centre of attention before proceeding to be inactive for a long period with only the occasional 'meow' to avoid any potential rule-breaking/inactivity. 

On the contrary, this incident alone does warrant an ban, but many staff are simply unable to justify why you should be instantly unbanned due to your other actions. Therefore, we have arrived at the conclusion to keep you banned for 3 days. After being unbanned, staff have arrived at the following consensus:

If you keep having behavioural issues from this point onward, you will be permanently banned. 

We may have been indifferent towards this behaviour in the past (Beasty and Battlefire), but this is no longer the case and we hope to see you quickly reform and reintegrate into the community.

Please make sure to read and understand the rules to prevent any future incidents.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
(This post was last modified: 17 Jan 2019, 09:40 AM by Phoenix.)
17 Jan 2019, 09:40 AM
Find