Sun and Moon Team
Offline SmG Magsimilien von Bismark

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Magsimilen von Bismark
Sun and Moon Team

What is the best Sun and Moon team to put together? I need advice.  :FeelsDogeMan:
[img]file:///C:/Users/drago/Downloads/New%20Project%20(1).png[/img] 
16 Jan 2019, 05:46 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG theo

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 17
Discord: theo.#3871
Hand-held/Mobile Gamer
RE: Sun and Moon Team

Try to have varied roles and compatible types. For example, if you want a stalling team and have a defensive specialty water type, you want to back it up with a fast ground type and or a fire. This ensures that to no team will you be defenseless against. What I’m going on about here is find your favorite good Pokémon, look at its vulnerabilities and then look at the vulnerabilities of that type, and find a good Pokémon. 

By chance you are going for a wiping team, a recommended team would be a fire (by chance your ‘main’ Pokémon) then the weakness to fire (Ground, rock or water, we are using water in this example), then the weakness to water (grass/electric) then the weakness to that, so on and so forth.

I would refrain from using a bug type considering it has many weaknesses, and refrain from using a rock, they are unnecessary on many levels.

(16 Jan 2019, 05:56 PM)theo Wrote: Try to have varied roles and compatible types. For example, if you want a stalling team and have a defensive specialty water type, you want to back it up with a fast ground type and or a fire. This ensures that to no team will you be defenseless against. What I’m going on about here is find your favorite good Pokémon, look at its vulnerabilities and then look at the vulnerabilities of that type, and find a good Pokémon. 

By chance you are going for a wiping team, a recommended team would be a fire (by chance your ‘main’ Pokémon) then the weakness to fire (Ground, rock or water, we are using water in this example), then the weakness to water (grass/electric) then the weakness to that, so on and so forth.

I would refrain from using a bug type considering it has many weaknesses, and refrain from using a rock, they are unnecessary on many levels.
and finally, steel types are ideal for defensive strategies.
[Image: TheoDone.gif]
(This post was last modified: 16 Jan 2019, 05:56 PM by theo.)
16 Jan 2019, 05:56 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Magsimilien von Bismark

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Discord: Magsimilen von Bismark
RE: Sun and Moon Team

(16 Jan 2019, 05:56 PM)theo Wrote: Try to have varied roles and compatible types. For example, if you want a stalling team and have a defensive specialty water type, you want to back it up with a fast ground type and or a fire. This ensures that to no team will you be defenseless against. What I’m going on about here is find your favorite good Pokémon, look at its vulnerabilities and then look at the vulnerabilities of that type, and find a good Pokémon. 

and finally, steel types are ideal for defensive strategies.
Thank you so much. I will definitely try your advice. :)
[img]file:///C:/Users/drago/Downloads/New%20Project%20(1).png[/img] 
17 Jan 2019, 11:30 PM
Find Reply