Tree Land
Donator
6 Years of Service
Threads: 16
Likes Given: 3
Discord: TragicRage - Guts Ruiner (Satan)#0861
DonatorEmerald DonatorThanks From Cloud
Just a high thought.

So you know how Saturn (The Planet) has this gas inside its atmosphere? Well think about it, the storm could be a cover-up of a civilization on its surface. That could be like 4030 technology type shit, like I mean it could be a shield that we can't see through due to us humans lacking in working together to evolve and advance in technology. Think about it tho, a whole planet with probably the most beautiful grounds and land, mountains, rivers, oceans, and forests. It would be pretty cool tho cause the Biomes on the planet could be huge due to the mass of the planet. Man this some good green, I haven't thought about this kind of thing in a long time. I just wish us as humans could evolve soon and realize that we literally have no need for war and hate cause in the end, we all die being in a human body. Nothing will be different other than how fucked the planet gets. But no if we evolve, have better intelligence, and create interstellar travel, we would be able to go far beyond our dreams and discover new likings than just the ones we created here on earth, i just wanna see something never seen before.
    TragicRage   In death may you have eternal life
[Image: 200.gif]
18 Feb 2019, 04:08 PM
Find Reply