Current time: 19 Apr 2024, 04:20 AM

Update on my life (be mature about this post for me please.)
Offline SmG TragicRage

Tree Land
Donator
6 Years of Service
Threads: 16
Likes Given: 3
Discord: TragicRage - Guts Ruiner (Satan)#0861
DonatorEmerald DonatorThanks From Cloud
Update on my life (be mature about this post for me please.)

So far since my last complaint of my life it's really been nice. Like I love this girl right and she really likes me back it's just her ex gave her trust issues and so far i'm doing well with having her know how much i love her. We've been talking for awhile and it's getting better. Every time. We've gotten really into each other and we're trying to be good and by that i mean like we trynna not rip each others clothes off but it's hard not to but we haven't yet so yeah. We're both working and we went to the park today it was lit, cold as hell but it was nice with her. She's like mentally dark af when it comes to anything breathing unless it's a cat, she loves cats as much as i do. She's really nice to me and as am i to her. I'm still working with Mcdonalds (so is she) and i'm goin' on 10 months now i think? Something like that. My boss is pretty great tho, he's funny as hell and has the humor i do so it's like 10 times funnier to me. He has these fucked up jokes that most people would be like, "What the hell is wrong with that guy?" but to some of us at work he's by far the most hilarious and the best worker there. Dude he ran that whole store by himself when nobody would show up for work, i showed up when he called and he was on table (making food), on grill (to cook meats and chicken), on wall (which is mcChicken and fish and fries and hashbrowns etc.) and service which is taking out the food to the customers and such. He was ballin. I helped a lil' bit tho. We've so far been on the same page of getting shit done at work when it needs to be done. I'm stopping with cigarettes. Slowly. It's been two cigs a day so far and i stopped a few days ago. I used to smoke around two packs a day but now it's two cigs a day and my oh my i impress myself sometimes. I've been working out (cause of work) so i've gotten a little bit more fit. My stamina is more than my muscle cause i can hold things for a long period of time no matter how heavy (obviously at least 80 pounds up to 100) but I don't look buff enough for it but I do it cause I can. Anyways, so far it's great. I'm working hard, Smokin a lot, barely smokin cigs now, and I've got great roommates to live with. I hope you guys are doing well as well. Maybe I'll post another story soon. Who knows? ;) 
P.S. - The girl I'm talking to has no clue that if we still talkin when my birthday comes up, it's gonna be all about her and not me. It'll be a good surprise.
    TragicRage   In death may you have eternal life
[Image: 200.gif]
24 Feb 2019, 01:22 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG YogiSLU

9 Years of Service
Threads: 74
Likes Given: 1
Discord: TRP69#9994
Thanks From CloudCrystal DonatorBronze MedalLegendaryBoost GangDiscord Warrior
TwitterInstagramFortniterBug Hunter
RE: Update on my life (be mature about this post for me please.)

like that Quote its cool and that signature is dope
                                     [Image: wApuyQ.gif]

Create Your Own Sunshine :D
24 Feb 2019, 01:54 AM
Find Reply
Offline Verisimilitude

Banned
Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Verisimilitude
Crystal DonatorCoolEmerald DonatorThe BombThanks From CloudGhost
Advanced DonatorThanks From Cloud

You should cut out smoking completely. Terrible habbit. Good luck with your birthday.
24 Feb 2019, 01:58 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG TragicRage

Tree Land
Donator
6 Years of Service
Threads: 16
Likes Given: 3
Discord: TragicRage - Guts Ruiner (Satan)#0861
DonatorEmerald DonatorThanks From Cloud

(24 Feb 2019, 01:54 AM)Trp69 Wrote: like that Quote its cool and that signature is dope

Thank you, i like your signature as well.

(24 Feb 2019, 01:58 AM)Verisimilitude Wrote: You should cut out smoking completely. Terrible habbit. Good luck with your birthday.

Well after today I'm not sure but i will just hope it goes well.
    TragicRage   In death may you have eternal life
[Image: 200.gif]
(This post was last modified: 25 Feb 2019, 02:30 AM by TragicRage.)
25 Feb 2019, 02:29 AM
Find Reply
Offline Donny

Person Of Interest
Donator
6 Years of Service
Threads: 8
Likes Given: 10
Discord: Donny#0001
Emerald DonatorWarriorStreamerDrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerFortniter
GamerTwitterPet LoverInstagram

honestly relationships are overrated.. just let it flow until you get a good one, and you'll know once you get it.. i'm sitting here happy with my fiancee and we're doin alright, but it took a while to get where i am.. lots of time and lots of getting to know each other
"Signature"
07 Mar 2019, 09:14 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Aspect

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Aspect

(24 Feb 2019, 01:22 AM)TragicRage Wrote: So far since my last complaint of my life it's really been nice. Like I love this girl right and she really likes me back it's just her ex gave her trust issues and so far i'm doing well with having her know how much i love her. We've been talking for awhile and it's getting better. Every time. We've gotten really into each other and we're trying to be good and by that i mean like we trynna not rip each others clothes off but it's hard not to but we haven't yet so yeah. We're both working and we went to the park today it was lit, cold as hell but it was nice with her. She's like mentally dark af when it comes to anything breathing unless it's a cat, she loves cats as much as i do. She's really nice to me and as am i to her. I'm still working with Mcdonalds (so is she) and i'm goin' on 10 months now i think? Something like that. My boss is pretty great tho, he's funny as hell and has the humor i do so it's like 10 times funnier to me. He has these fucked up jokes that most people would be like, "What the hell is wrong with that guy?" but to some of us at work he's by far the most hilarious and the best worker there. Dude he ran that whole store by himself when nobody would show up for work, i showed up when he called and he was on table (making food), on grill (to cook meats and chicken), on wall (which is mcChicken and fish and fries and hashbrowns etc.) and service which is taking out the food to the customers and such. He was ballin. I helped a lil' bit tho. We've so far been on the same page of getting shit done at work when it needs to be done. I'm stopping with cigarettes. Slowly. It's been two cigs a day so far and i stopped a few days ago. I used to smoke around two packs a day but now it's two cigs a day and my oh my i impress myself sometimes. I've been working out (cause of work) so i've gotten a little bit more fit. My stamina is more than my muscle cause i can hold things for a long period of time no matter how heavy (obviously at least 80 pounds up to 100) but I don't look buff enough for it but I do it cause I can. Anyways, so far it's great. I'm working hard, Smokin a lot, barely smokin cigs now, and I've got great roommates to live with. I hope you guys are doing well as well. Maybe I'll post another story soon. Who knows? ;) 
P.S. - The girl I'm talking to has no clue that if we still talkin when my birthday comes up, it's gonna be all about her and not me. It'll be a good surprise.
Nice, try and get rid of the cigs completely
17 Mar 2019, 01:09 PM
Find Reply