Current time: 18 Apr 2024, 01:05 AM

[Ban Appeal] TheReaperKing Ban Appeal
Offline SmG Arukenisu

Samurai x3
Donator
5 Years of Service
Threads: 66
Likes Given: 0
Emerald DonatorThanks From CloudGraphics MasterSmG YouTuberSuper ComputerTwitter
InstagramBrony
Exclamation  TheReaperKing Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
KingArchnis#3800 But i go by Archnis#3800

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
Avery/Archnis/KingArchnis/TheReaperKing

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
I'm not sure i left the discord due to mental issues and being targetted.

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I was banned for being toxic and going off at certain people due to being harrassed abit in the community.
SO i do understand what i did was abit wrong and i am sorry.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
Because i can do better and obey the rules. My goals still stand is to be part of SmG. Stream for you guys and someday be more helpful.
I understand what i did was wrong and i do apologize. I just got done with conciling and got my meds back and i can do alot better.
24 Feb 2019, 10:23 PM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: TheReaperKing Ban Appeal

Last month, you were one of the better members, even being nominated for Member of the Month. However, rather than continuing that trend, this happens:
[Image: unknown.png]

Although you have stated that you sought psychiatric help, we are unable to determine the effectiveness of your treatment. Therefore, the prospect of reintroducing you into the community is of strong concern. We have already allowed you to keep your membership on the forums due to your relatively clean record. 

For now, we have decided to keep you banned for 3 weeks to allow us to safely monitor your interactions and behaviour on the forums. If we do not notice any abnormalities, you may reapply for another ban appeal in 3 weeks. Otherwise, your ban may potentially be extended.

Please make sure to read and understand the rules to prevent any future incidents.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
25 Feb 2019, 11:15 AM
Find