Discord: Knight Rye#2421
Sapphire DonatorThanks From CloudAdvanced DonatorSmooth
Exclamation  Rhydon Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
♂ Rhydon#0951

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
Sleepy Rhino

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
I'm not entirely sure. I think it's perma for now, though.

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
For sending invites to friends (some were SmG friends).  I also posted something in the forums that not everyone appreciated, which "didn't help my case".  I think that's about it.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
Honestly I did nothing wrong.  Face it, inviting friends to a Discord server is not against the rules, advertising is.  I accidentally invited SmG members and someone reported me as advertising, which isn't even true.  I was not advertising in SmG and never will.  I have always followed the rules, have no warnings, and only showed unruly behavior when treated unfairly.  Not to mention the unruliness was duly warranted.  I was banned for something that is not against the rules of SmG, inviting friends on "my app".

Grrr, end of rant.

I just think it should be considered my past behavior instead of a one time scenario that was a complete and total accident.  There's nothing wrong with inviting friends, but apparently there is something very wrong with inviting SmG friends. 

I apologize sincerely for the mistake.
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-makerb746bf2d1852a444.gif]
27 Feb 2019, 03:59 AM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Rhydon Ban Appeal

From what I found and can remember, you were warned once for 'accidentally' inviting people. But you still did it again which was reported and led to a ban.

Since a long time has past since this event, we are willing to give you another chance. However, if we do find another report on you sending Discord invites unwarranted, then you will be banned and this time, potentially permanent.
For now you have been unbanned.

Please be mindful of the rules to prevent future incidents.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
28 Feb 2019, 12:31 AM
Find