Likes Given: 0
Discord: Sharpie#1713
Exclamation  RAZER Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
smg gaming Community discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Mr.Nutshell#3411

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
my name was: SmG RAZER #TFM

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
today for 1 hour ago did kriby ban me from smg gaming

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.

i got banned b3c i used bad Words and bc i said bad Words to a staff , kirby, 
i rly need to use beter Words and dont be so angry att ppl when they triffer me.
im sorry smg, plz add me back, i lost all my friends and they are still here wondering where i did go

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
im sorry for being an idiot at smg gaming,  im sorry that i have been talking about nsfw stuff and being a jerk, im sorry that i have said dumb stuff to kirby, im soory for everything bad i have done, but i just wannted to say sorry so u all can see it, so i hope kirby will post this in general soo all my frrends can see that im banned now, //razer
im Think i should be added back beacouse i was a good member, i was a good person
i had many friends there taht i havent sended friend requestst to yeet, so if i get unbaned i would be wery happy, and ima leanr to not use bad Words enymore 
and i need to grow up a ltle bit to
//razer
22 Mar 2019, 05:18 AM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: RAZER Ban Appeal

This was a hard decision to make.
By most accounts, you should also have your membership terminated. You've already been muted 3 times before this incident which should have been sufficient warning. Given the nature of both this post and your behaviour I highly doubt you regret your actions. For now, we believe it should be sufficient to leave you banned for 2 months while we monitor your behaviour on the forums. During that 2 month period, if you do show signs of poor behaviour, you may be permanently banned. Conversely, if your behaviour does in fact improve, then the ban period could be potentially shortened. Nonetheless, you will be allowed to make another appeal, 2 months from your post.

Please be mindful of the SmG rules to prevent future incidents.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
26 Mar 2019, 11:36 AM
Find