Streamer roles and categories on the server and the forums
Offline Lynx

6 Years of Service
Threads: 75
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Muss
FortniterDiscord WarriorInstagram
Streamer roles and categories on the server and the forums

1. State your suggestion, providing as much detail as possible. 

2. Provide the possible benefits of your suggestion.

3. Provide any links, pictures or any visual help if possible.

I have brought this up on a previous thread before. I suggest adding a streamer role and category on the forums and the discord server. This is a gaming community, right? I'm sure some one in the past has brought this up before... right?

Here's some benefits
-------------------------
~Players in SmG like to stream what they do. Stream videos, blogs, games, etc. And from what i know, i haven't seen anything related to streaming anywhere, of course i could be wrong. 
~Some of us members may not be huge streamers like ninja, but we have enough of an audience to represent where we come from (SmG) what i mean by that is, we could expand by showing our viewers where we come from.
~This could make SmG (Hopefully) a bigger money opportunity too. Now i'm not saying we should take advantage of our viewers and people and tell them to donate every cent they have into this place, i'm saying we could support our founder and our community by our viewers. 
~This could all and all expand SmG's in a diverse and numerous expansive way. There is a lot of good people in SmG that come from different places every day. New people from all over the world can show that we aren't just a "One type of person" community. And heck, maybe somebody can give you a lesson on their races background, culture and language.
~This could not only benefit our community, but it could benefit our own channels. We may be friends from around the globe, but why not take that friendship a step further by telling our friends about our streams so they can watch and enjoy our game play
---------------------------

And that is why I believe we should add the streamer category. This thread has been concluded
[Image: image0.gif]
01 May 2019, 09:43 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline Winter

Graphics Designer
6 Years of Service
Threads: 87
Likes Given: 0
Discord: AussieInside
DonatorEmerald DonatorSupporterGavel of TrinityHand-held/Mobile GamerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangGrand DonatorCoolThe BombThanks From Cloud
Legendary
RE: Streamer roles and categories on the server and the forums

This would be great because, I too stream. And I do promote SmG in some of them even if I weren’t apart of SmG for a while. It would Also help streamers with there viewers since SmG has over 30k members. Benefits would help with getting streamers to affiliate and affiliates like me to partner.
01 May 2019, 10:53 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Rooma

The Vacuum
Administrators
5 Years of Service
Threads: 158
Likes Given: 5
Discord: Rooma#9984
ScoutValentines Day RubyDiscord MasterCoolA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperSpeaker of the HouseThe BombCrystal DonatorThanks From CloudGolden Guardian
Halloween 2019DiamondValorant TournamentBoost Gang
RE: Streamer roles and categories on the server and the forums

Interesting. Will look into it.
[Image: 4lwLnj4.gif]
02 May 2019, 07:11 AM
Find Reply