SmG
Offline SmG Knocked

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 10
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Knocked
SmG

Hi, my name is Knocked, and recently after taking a break from smg, I came back, I have been with smg for about probably a years total time, and it really seems that ever since I came back a lot has changed.

Staff: I don’t want to address this (might get banned for speaking my mind) but I wanted everyone to know how I feel about this whole situation. Recently to me it seems that Staff have been quick to mute over really small things. At first I thought it was just me, but after I was recently muted for “arguing” when it was pretty obvious I wasn’t, I started talking to others about it, and it seems a lot of people agree with this. I have asked countless members new members and even scouts, and most of them agree with me on this also. I came back to smg a very reformed guy, I used to troll a lot but I thought why don’t I try becoming staff, but seeing the current state of how the staff team acts, and how sensitive some of them are, it’s very discouraging . Also I found that a lot of the drama that has been recently happening is very common, and in my opinion it’s because of how the staff handle the situation. I feel like if the staff wouldn’t bring up the drama so much it wouldn’t be a problem, it also feels like the staff is abusing their power sometimes, (imo). I have also noticed how the staff will sometimes mute the wrong person because they didn’t take the time to read over the whole argument which is a huge problem!

Community in General: The community is very cool still besides ofc the trolls and stuff, drama is a lot more common (as I stated before) other than that no complaints, lots of friends on here that are very unique and fun people to talk to or play games with. I also like how involved the owner is in improving SmG.

Just my thoughts
-Knocked
(Pls no ban me)
16 May 2019, 09:26 PM
Find
Offline «SmG» Wires

Protector of secrets.
Administrators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 174
Likes Given: 10
Discord: Wires #2306
CoolBronze MedalProgrammerSupporterCrystal DonatorGhost
Gavel of TrinityBronyThe BombGolden GuardianDiscord WarriorEntertainer
Halloween 2019InstagramDiamondBoost Gang
RE: SmG

You were muted for (what it seems like) getting involved in drama, as well as continuously rioting for the un-muting of another user. Allow me to be blunt. Staff have a hard enough job moderating and supporting users at it is. They don't need users rooting for the upturning of their decisions. We trust in our staff's decision(s) and their discretion. You have a problem with staff? You PM/DM an admin. This is not the way to do it, neither is attempting to campaign/defend to get another user's punishment lifted. Doing so, you'll naturally meet the same fate for getting involved in something that does not concern you.

"I'm always on my last warning, trust me"

This really is your last warning. Count yourself unmuted.

Heed my warning and move on.
[Image: wiressignaturefinal.gif]
16 May 2019, 09:58 PM
Find