Offline SmG Buu

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Buu
Opinion on Nidus, is DE breaking him?

OHi there! My name is Buu.

If you have ever played the popular game, Warframe it is likely you have stumbled upon the Infested Warframe, Nidus.

Let me talk to you about Nidus! Nidus is a VERY useful Warframe with just enough stacks (Something Nidus builds up evertime he hits an enemy with his ability) he can LITERALLY one shot anyone (that is an exaggeration of course. You would need the right Mods to make him one shor enemies). However, that’s what I am here to discuss about, is he broken or beyond broken? I ask because hr can be immortal with only 15 stacks(max is 100). 

Now! Is Digital Extremes breaking Nidus or are they doing the right thing.. which is keeping him the same? If you disagree with Nidus being a high DPS Warframe, please state the reason why he should be nerfed and what he should be nerfed on?   KirbyPopcorn
[Image: LNOouXI.jpg]WELCOME TO SmG!!

My name is Buu, and you may know me from SmG Discord server. 

I am the second most richest man on Earth (first is Cloud), my net worth is $3.5Trillion Dollars. I currently own Elon Musk and NASA. FaZe and OpTic recruited me into their clan and offered me to be their Co-Founder after I beat them in a 1v1 (1000 - 0).
(This post was last modified: 17 May 2019, 09:57 AM by Buu.)
17 May 2019, 09:56 AM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Rooma

The Vacuum
Administrators
5 Years of Service
Threads: 158
Likes Given: 5
Discord: Rooma#9984
ScoutValentines Day RubyDiscord MasterCoolA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperSpeaker of the HouseThe BombCrystal DonatorThanks From CloudGolden Guardian
Halloween 2019DiamondValorant TournamentBoost Gang
RE: Opinion on Nidus, is DE breaking him?

Interesting. Wanted to play Warframe but never had the chance to play it.
[Image: 4lwLnj4.gif]
17 May 2019, 10:33 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Angi

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 10
Discord: Angix

Im interested to know the answers heree
17 May 2019, 10:35 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Buu

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Discord: Buu

(17 May 2019, 10:33 AM)Rooma Wrote: Interesting. Wanted to play Warframe but never had the chance to play it.

The idea behind Warframe is that you need to grind a lot.
Nothing is given to you free(besides the starting weapons and event weapons). Some weapons are simple, obtain their blueprint and then use the required materials to build it. However, you’ll usually obtain weapons/warframes where you get their blueprints and other parts in which you build them all separately, after that you combine them all. The end goal is that you finish the star chart and the quests. Warframe is a free to play game and I HIGHLY recommend you to play it.

(17 May 2019, 10:35 AM)Angi Wrote: Im interested to know the answers heree

The answer would be you stating your opinion under my thread.
[Image: LNOouXI.jpg]WELCOME TO SmG!!

My name is Buu, and you may know me from SmG Discord server. 

I am the second most richest man on Earth (first is Cloud), my net worth is $3.5Trillion Dollars. I currently own Elon Musk and NASA. FaZe and OpTic recruited me into their clan and offered me to be their Co-Founder after I beat them in a 1v1 (1000 - 0).
(This post was last modified: 17 May 2019, 01:16 PM by Buu.)
17 May 2019, 01:14 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Quairoka

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Discord: The Commander#0666

He's gud but his abilities only prove to improve the warframe himself. For example his only capabilities are dealing a limited amount of damage up to 100 stacks and having a specific amount of health which. Self healing capabilities can be rounded off with Magnus Repair a great Arcane to heal your frame quickly just like Trins Divine Blessing. Of all this I think DE should make his ability to build stacks like a combo...
17 May 2019, 01:43 PM
Website Find Reply