Offline SmG Quairoka

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Likes Given: 0
Discord: The Commander#0666
Just A small concern...

Blush Just A small concern...
Whilst I am new here it's cropped up recently but I discovered this community through discord, I think that It's fun and knitted well so I'd like people to consider this "topic"!

When it comes to other Newcomers should the discord verification process be more strict.

The Tick Doesn't cut it.

Should an Application be required for the discord before members are allowed access into VCs... Mainly to avoid troublemakers. The only issue that would make me reconsider this as an Idea is generally the fact that it'd be nice to join without going through a long procedure.

For example today i recently joined but i thought it would be best if i voiced an opinion since I don't particularly like it when peeps come into a VC and disrupt the flow.
17 May 2019, 02:03 PM
Website Find
Offline «SmG» Rooma

The Vacuum
Administrators
5 Years of Service
Threads: 158
Likes Given: 5
Discord: Rooma#9984
ScoutValentines Day RubyDiscord MasterCoolA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperSpeaker of the HouseThe BombCrystal DonatorThanks From CloudGolden Guardian
Halloween 2019DiamondValorant TournamentBoost Gang
RE: Just A small concern...

Interesting idea. but if we implement this idea and try to make it work. Yes, it will decrease the rate of troublemakers and make the voice chats a better place for members but we need to also consider that it will decrease activity since people who just join the server aren't willing to wait for the procedure to be able to talk. In addition, this server is a gaming based server and we don't want to make focus more on the procedure but allow visitors to find partners to play with and have fun. For your information, this idea was considered before you suggested it and was rejected because of the points I pointed out.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Next time if you have suggestions put them in the Questions and Suggestions Section
Locked/ moved it to Suggestions Section

:toadbye: SmGLove :FeelsDogeMan:
[Image: 4lwLnj4.gif]
17 May 2019, 05:04 PM
Find
Offline «SmG» Rooma

The Vacuum
Administrators
5 Years of Service
Threads: 158
Likes Given: 5
Discord: Rooma#9984
ScoutValentines Day RubyDiscord MasterCoolA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperSpeaker of the HouseThe BombCrystal DonatorThanks From CloudGolden Guardian
Halloween 2019DiamondValorant TournamentBoost Gang
RE: Just A small concern...

[Image: 4lwLnj4.gif]
17 May 2019, 05:05 PM
Find