Why I, Buu am leaving SmG Discord?
Offline SmG Buu

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Buu
Why I, Buu am leaving SmG Discord?

Hi there guys and girls, whoever is viewing this.. 

Let me start off by saying the SmG Discord is an amazing server, you get to meet new people and some people will end up having the same interests as you or make jokes with one another. 

However, I am leaving the SmG Discord (Staying in the website as an active member) because, too many users are joining not to be there for one another no; they join to gain ranks after ranks and top off all, explains why there are more Scouts than Mods.

Mods, I haven't spoken to all of you, but I have spoken to 3 (won't mention who due to privacy) and those 3 are amazing. Once again, there are mods who climbed the ranks just FOR the ranks it seems because really they have no damn care about what happens to the server, this is proven to be true since 2 mods were present when a person (regular) said and I quote "Should I make an alt and continue raiding the chat?" followed by "this chat needs to be taken out".

Now for this minor issue, I have nothing against newcomers or higher ups being foreign or having lack of speaking English properly without making any mistakes, but JESUS CHRIST, pick your scouts and mods by their knowledge of grammar and logic. This is an issue due to the fact 70% of the times I have a hard time understanding them, so I end up brushing it off as "they are just f'ing with me, lol".

Thank you for reading, I don't have much to say as I know that nobody will care to do anything to the server fixing wise. See I didn't mention Admins because they are the brightest people I've met on Discord, anybody below Admin I'm not asking for much nor am I asking you to listen to me and follow what I say, but just give it an attempt to be just like them. Thank you and have a nice day. Your's truly, Buu.
[Image: LNOouXI.jpg]WELCOME TO SmG!!

My name is Buu, and you may know me from SmG Discord server. 

I am the second most richest man on Earth (first is Cloud), my net worth is $3.5Trillion Dollars. I currently own Elon Musk and NASA. FaZe and OpTic recruited me into their clan and offered me to be their Co-Founder after I beat them in a 1v1 (1000 - 0).
(This post was last modified: 19 May 2019, 12:35 AM by Buu.)
19 May 2019, 12:34 AM
Find Reply