Banned
Banned
4 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 0
Discord: dank ItsOrangeRBX#1097
Twitter
RE: "Nani, can you make some new threads" - NaniGill

I'm usually on my laptop most days, because of school, then I am on my computer about 3 hours for the rest of the day. I don't use tablets or phones that much, I don't see the need to use them at my age. Yet when I walk around town, there are 5 year olds with phones, and I only got my first phone when I was 13. I just don't think it's right to be giving children a phone at such a young age, especially with all the dangerous people on there, they may be naive to all that and not tell their parents about this.

That's just my opinion.
26 May 2019, 04:36 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG KangarWu

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 46
Discord: ₖₐₙgₐᵣwᵤ#8753

(26 May 2019, 04:25 PM)Patriciocia Wrote: I am on my laptop all the time, the only breaks being when i'm getting food. The reason for this is because i have so much homework that is needed to get done. I think this is also part of the reason for a lot of kids being on technology as they're forced to use it for schooling purposes. In this circumstance i don't think it would be the child's fault as they have to use the technology or their education goes down the drain. Children who are 5 and younger would also see their parents on technology all the time and would think that it was ok.

Yeah idk.
This is also assuming that the child is actually using said technology for education purposes only. Otherwise, they are mainly on social media from what I've been noticing.

Good catch !
26 May 2019, 04:53 PM
Find Reply
Offline VaLiant

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 48
Discord: valleyont
Halloween 2019EntertainerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterGamerValorant
Boost Gang

There is no such thing as over relying. People tend to use the advancements in quality living if it suits their taste. When bronze was invented nobody was like 'wow but imma use my stone tools'. Advancements need to be used in order to be made more 'functional'.
Its never the fault of the sword its rather the swordsman.
[Image: XDXD.png]
28 May 2019, 07:00 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG KangarWu

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 46
Discord: ₖₐₙgₐᵣwᵤ#8753

(28 May 2019, 07:00 AM)!\ VaLiant ✨ Wrote: There is no such thing as over relying. People tend to use the advancements in quality living if it suits their taste. When bronze was invented nobody was like 'wow but imma use my stone tools'. Advancements need to be used in order to be made more 'functional'.
Its never the fault of the sword its rather the swordsman.

Indeed it is not the fault of the sword, but how the swordsman handles is what matters, i.e. current technology.  

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Over reliance tends to lead to stunt growth of the brain at a young age when it comes to using computers, tablets, phones, etc... 

I like the sword analogy. Nice nice ??
+2 Respect points
28 May 2019, 07:12 AM
Find Reply