Discord: Sweaty Pickle#0657
Emerald Donator
Exclamation  King Pickles Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
Smg Discord server

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Sweaty Pickle#0657

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
Sweaty Pickle/ King Pickle

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
it was around 2/2019 or the 3rd month sorry it was a while ago not sure on exact month or time

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I was banned for starting drama in general chat and replying to people starting drama with me when told not to by staff

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I believe i have learnt my lesson and would like a second chance to redeem thy worthiness on smg i won't make the same mistakes again this little pickle learnt his lesson.
27 May 2019, 06:56 PM
Find
Offline SmG Sammy_

Ex-Admin
6 Years of Service
Threads: 57
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Sammy#4321
ScoutFortniterCrystal DonatorSupporterDiscord WarriorGatekeeper
GeniusTwitterThe BombPet LoverChristmas 2018Bronze Medal
Hand-held/Mobile GamerEmerald DonatorValentines Day RubyBronze MedalDiscord MasterGolden Guardian
Halloween 2019
RE: King Pickles Ban Appeal

We really hope you learnt from the mistakes you made in the past and that you will not go back into the old you.

That being said we decided to unban you. Under the condition that you will not get to apply for a membership for at least a month. In this month we will make sure to watch your behavior to see if you are ready to earn your membership again. However if you break the rules again it will result into a permanent ban.
30 May 2019, 12:41 PM
Find