Discord: dank ItsOrangeRBX#1097
Twitter
Exclamation  Kachow Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
dank ItsOrangeRBX#1097

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
I was using SmG Kachow in the server.

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
Most likely 11:30 AEST, last night.

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I believe I was banned for self promoting. I was sending invites to everyone on my friends list to join my other friends server so they can catch up to this other server.I forgot that I had Wires, Sanchay, Zaddy Ranger and Kermit as my friends on Discord.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I believe I should be unbanned because I didn't mean to do it, and I only wanted to help make my friends server better. I sent it to literally everyone on my friends list, and I was just spamming, so I didn't see names pop up on the invite list. I know I should have been more careful, and not just spammed, but I remember my friend, Patriciocia, he self promoted about his server, but nothing happened to him, in fact, he basically got promoted. I know it says in the rules to not self promote, but I wasn't doing it to many people, only the ones on my friends list. If you don't unban me, then so be it.
29 May 2019, 04:36 PM
Find
Offline SmG Sammy_

Ex-Admin
6 Years of Service
Threads: 57
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Sammy#4321
ScoutFortniterCrystal DonatorSupporterDiscord WarriorGatekeeper
GeniusTwitterThe BombPet LoverChristmas 2018Bronze Medal
Hand-held/Mobile GamerEmerald DonatorValentines Day RubyBronze MedalDiscord MasterGolden Guardian
Halloween 2019
RE: Kachow Ban Appeal

This is the second time you got banned. You received a warning for your previous ban appeal already. Seeing this is the second time you got banned you will be kept banned for a month starting from the time I posted this reply

We have multiple people confirming that you send them unwanted dm invites. If you would have read the rules this wouldnt have happened. The tip I can give them is not to send any form of advertisement to people who you share the server SmG with! Unless they want you to send them an invite.

Please keep in mind that this is your second ban and a third ban will be permanent.
30 May 2019, 12:33 PM
Find