Current time: 29 Mar 2024, 07:41 AM

I apologize for everything.
Offline Draxx

Whatever floats your boat
5 Years of Service
Threads: 28
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Anomi#5381
Emerald DonatorChristmas 2018Discord WarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerSapphire DonatorCool
Thanks From CloudPet LoverScoutValentines Day RubyCrystal DonatorDiscord Master
Halloween 2019JokerBoost Gang
I apologize for everything.

Hey.... it’s me.... Draxx. You probably know me for my cringe worthy personality. I just want to say I’m truly sorry for the people I’ve hurt just said negative things, especially to @Kirby and @SmG Rose for the things I’ve said towards them. I let my negative side out and reflected only negative things instead of showing my true self that reflects positivity and ultimately wants to help. If I really didn’t care about SmG I wouldn’t be writing this thread right now. But it’s just been hurting me since I’ve gotten banned. And yeah I do deserve to be banned. And if I were to banned forever I would still love this community. I’m sorry to @«SmG» Cloud and the whole staff team. Better yet the whole community. I want to change and not let my negative side out because all I do is cause trouble And I’ve let my negative side show for too much time and it’s time to stop.
Charmander  Me when the
28 Jun 2019, 02:03 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Rose

QT
5 Years of Service
Threads: 41
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Rosey#1610
FortniterGeniusHand-held/Mobile GamerPet LoverGamerChristmas 2018
Discord WarriorBronze MedalWriterGatekeeperTwitterBronze Medal
Thanks From CloudDiscord MasterDiamondHalloween 2019InstagramSuper Computer
Overwatch
RE: I apologize for everything.

Ya messed up, just dont do it again, I've forgiven you, but I won't forget..
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif]
28 Jun 2019, 06:31 PM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,103
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter

I am just seeing this but we have all made mistakes we aren't perfect. I am glad you are apologizing and trying to make things right. That is what really matter. The past is the past and time heals all wounds. Don't let a few negative things ruin friendships. I honestly don't even remember what you did.  Bearnot

As a family here we are bound to get in fights and make mistakes. It is important for both parties involved to try to work things out or you could end up losing a friend forever over something stupid. I sometimes wish some of my old friends would finally come around and apologize like you are. Realize they made a mistake and are willing to try to fix things but some just aren't like that. It is sad because some of them are drowning in their own anger and unhappiness that years from now they will look back and regret it. Pushing friends away over petty arguments and holding grudges. 

Anyways welcome back and I hope things work out for you. SmG is a good place and you'll never be alone or should never feel alone if you are a part of this family.
  FeelsHugMan
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05 Jul 2019, 01:47 PM by Cloud.)
05 Jul 2019, 01:31 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Nuke :)

5 Years of Service
Threads: 34
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Nuke
GeniusHand-held/Mobile GamerScoutDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorInstagram

Mate dont be sad everyone in the world makes mistakes no one can. Be without doing mistakes .
[Image: ezgif.com-optimize_2.gif]       -massive thanks to  @"roastingwizard"
05 Jul 2019, 01:37 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,103
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter

(05 Jul 2019, 01:37 PM)THE NUKE Wrote: Mate dont be sad everyone in the world makes mistakes no one can. Be without doing mistakes .
Agreed.

Mistakes are a part of life. As long as you learn from them that is all that matters.  PepeOk
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
05 Jul 2019, 01:40 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Lin

Loli Police
5 Years of Service
Threads: 60
GamerProgrammerTwitterDiscord WarriorBoost GangCrystal Donator
JokerGraphics Master

Coming out and apologizing for something you did wrong is brought on by courage. You're a good person, and people shouldn't hold a few mistakes against you. Everyone is a good person on the inside and everyone should know that
[Image: EVjjrKZ.png]
05 Jul 2019, 01:54 PM
Find Reply
Offline Linamium

Hey There
5 Years of Service
Threads: 49
Likes Given: 7
Discord: Linamium#4667
TwitterScoutDiscord WarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterGamer

Hey man ive known you for quite some time now and im telling you we all make mistake's and there is nothing to worry aboutl, you are still the one and only Draxx we know and will always love(ps Cloud's advise is the best, consider checking it out PepeOk)
[Image: CvEaOK8.gif]
05 Jul 2019, 09:00 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG lynyrdrocks

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Discord: lynyrdrocks
Thumbs Up  That is a great good job!

(28 Jun 2019, 02:03 PM)Draxx Wrote: Hey.... it’s me.... Draxx. You probably know me for my cringe worthy personality. I just want to say I’m truly sorry for the people I’ve hurt just said negative things, especially to @Kirby and @SmG Rose for the things I’ve said towards them. I let my negative side out and reflected only negative things instead of showing my true self that reflects positivity and ultimately wants to help. If I really didn’t care about SmG I wouldn’t be writing this thread right now. But it’s just been hurting me since I’ve gotten banned. And yeah I do deserve to be banned. And if I were to banned forever I would still love this community. I’m sorry to @«SmG» Cloud and the whole staff team. Better yet the whole community. I want to change and not let my negative side out because all I do is cause trouble And I’ve let my negative side show for too much time and it’s time to stop.
05 Jul 2019, 11:36 PM
Find Reply