Likes Given: 0
Discord: apples#1234
Exclamation  LinDEV Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
ALL WEBSITE AND DISCORD

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Linuxy#8895

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
N/A

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
last year? or 6 mo ago

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Please don't ban me couse of this. just you ssee Linuxy does not mean you need to ban me...

I was harrassed and banned couse of the member Sweaty Pickles. due to the toxic waste has has drawn...

Sweaty pickles made Australia call my police department with a international call saying i was doing harassment. 

actually he was bullying me to the ground

https://i.imgur.com/I4UZyeb.png

as you see here.... Just search up Sweaty pickles even after the ban of Linuxy clearly still is bullying me.

Now my favorite place is calling me a spy.. and there nothing i can do about it.... named Australia.... I want to go there someday.

Now i ducking can't thanks to him and now perma banned from the discord when i was sleeping. 

the outrage was because i was being bullied so hard because of him on your discord and so was the leaving....

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I was banned due to sweaty pickles bullying too hard and calling me a mentally disabled kid witch i am not... 

I am also very popular on twitter and would tlake down the twitter stuff i have put up on cloud.....

please also ban that asshole SweatyPickles hes been causing me grief since i got into SmG PLEASE!

He was ruined me hopes and dreams really to go to australia

He has really almost ruined me to the ground. 

Hopes and my dreams are over for me for AUS. going there. I love aus so much

now they called me a spy because of him.

BTW, pickles just blocks me and denies it who ever saids it to him. it's no use talking to him
(This post was last modified: 07 Jul 2019, 11:13 PM by LinDEV.)
07 Jul 2019, 11:02 PM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
RE: LinDEV Ban Appeal

Ban appeal Denied.

I am upset that my staff team is wasting this much time on this. They proved to be too caring and nice.

So to save any further churn within my staff team I am locking this thread and closing any further discussions.

Next community you join maybe follow the rules a little closer sorry it didn't work out here at SmG.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08 Jul 2019, 06:12 PM by Cloud.)
08 Jul 2019, 06:11 PM
Website Find