Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Exclamation  CiganskaPicka Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
smG Gaming

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
I have 67 acccounts

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
Smg linimium, zombie^

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
1 month

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Because I got into a argument with smG linimuim and he made so mad, so I created so many accounts and played music which made people mad, I also stole peoples name and profile pics.. I Have also said some bad things to epople and I also typed some sexual related to smg nani cuz i think shes beautiful and i thought we had something going on and I also sent 2 or 3 ***** picks to a hot girl called smg cinmom cuz i thought i would get back but she forigved me and we are okay now.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I think i should get unbanned because i stopped with this rproblems and todey i am a man and i now what i did wrong and i will never do it again! i am sorry to rooma for making him waste his time bcause he so nice to me,  i am so sorry to nani for talking sexy stuff with her, i am okay with cinamon now and i am sorry to all people who got mad on me but i am sorry plz forgive me.
26 Jul 2019, 06:45 PM
Find
Offline SmG Sammy_

Ex-Admin
6 Years of Service
Threads: 57
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Sammy#4321
ScoutFortniterCrystal DonatorSupporterDiscord WarriorGatekeeper
GeniusTwitterThe BombPet LoverChristmas 2018Bronze Medal
Hand-held/Mobile GamerEmerald DonatorValentines Day RubyBronze MedalDiscord MasterGolden Guardian
Halloween 2019
RE: CiganskaPicka Ban Appeal

Ban appeal declined, perm banned
26 Jul 2019, 09:21 PM
Find