I'm not good with Introductions...
Offline JaPon-ii

Registered
4 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Discord: JaPon-ii?#4245
I'm not good with Introductions...

Nope, not one bit. I rather people get to know me through experience y'know? Introductions are as similar as filling some kinda application if the application was on a more nonsensical fun loving level than something more serious. I can try though, but eeeh...

Aaaanywhoo, name's JaPon-ii, young adult in my early 20s on the roooad to self-discovery...nah 
My friends know me as the joker of their friend group, my circle of friends and junk.

My favorite food is Ramen Noodles, both authentic and instant. Any Ramen is good Ramen...not chicken though, chicken sucks!
Favorite Dessert is Key Lime Pie and Funnel cake, boy I wish I could eat some of that right now!

My hobbies, other than games, is writing. I consider myself to be writer hobbyist, the art of storytelling is something I'm very fond of doing and I always have some kind of idea in my mind!

I have a nihilistic viewpoint, so sorry if I sometimes see things as "glass half empty"
The thing is one day we die, but that's okay, we can make the most of every given moment we all have, what better way to do that than play videogames, watch anime, and all that good stuff.

People say "BOI you're wasting your life" I'm like "Nah man this IS my life, so step off me mate!" or somethin' like that.

A couple of other things I would like to mention. I like Plague Doctors, I have some kinda obsession with those crow lookin' 19-century guys, I think they're cool. Other things too like Cyberpunk, Steampunk, dystopias, apocalypse scenarios and whatnot.

Also like Sci-fi, fantasy, sci-fi fantasy, comedy, action/adventure.
The games I play are MMORPGs and some shooters. I'm more on the RP side of gaming. But I do love me some character customizations.

Okay, like I said I'm not good at introductions whatsoever, I mean look at this jumble of whimsical nonsense spew. 

Okay, I go play FoRtNiTe NoW...how about that new season amIright?

When I said "I'm not good at introductions" I didn't mean that I didn't have anything to say about myself. I meant I had TOO MUCH to say about myself. I'm quite an open book, I got nothin' to hide except my secrets
Life is a Videogame set on Hard Difficulty
But it doesn't have to be; live the way you wanted to! 
Blush
(This post was last modified: 08 Aug 2019, 08:32 PM by JaPon-ii.)
08 Aug 2019, 08:30 PM
Find Reply
Offline Linamium

Hey There
5 Years of Service
Threads: 49
Likes Given: 7
Discord: Linamium#4667
TwitterScoutDiscord WarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterGamer
RE: I'm not good with Introductions...

Welcome to SmG!
Glad to have you here!