Current time: 28 Mar 2024, 12:17 PM

Always be yourself- describe me in 5 words
Offline SmG Ice-Wolf

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 1
Big Grin  Always be yourself- describe me in 5 words

Guess who's back and ready to help!! You guessed it, ITS HITMAN! (stormy XD) 

however, im gonna update you all today ^^ i started on a new class today, it was funny until i got haters today after me haha, i dont know what i did, but surely they hate me. You know what i do? i just say this:
"i know i am a loser, because i am myself. And forever will be, i won't be like other girls, becyase thats not me. If it was me, i wouldn't have had friends that looks up to me, and wants my help. im not judging people, im not telling them to do stuff, its their life. And we live ours, that way, we are peaceful. So if you hate me, say it to me. Nothing breaks me like you think, i know words doesnt hurt, you will get it when you stop being a attention seeker" -hitman2019

if you have haters after you, tell them that and they will be stunned. 

I also started drawing, playing with dogs and drinking battery(dont ask why), im old enough to drink battery, i got permission from parents :) 

before i leave to play a game with my friends, describe me in 5 words in the comment, negative and positive. What do you like about me, and what do you not.

have a lovely day!
"everyday, is a new day of a new life." -stormy. "never do something you regret on, it will come back as a karma" -Stormy.  "Do you know what i am? Yes you do, i am a human."-stormy.  "Throw me to the wolves and i will come back leading the pack."-Stormy

Quote girl 

[Image: fdasfasdfsfgsadgfsdgfsdgfstdrggftrgshtgfr.gif] made by: lord Archnis
16 Aug 2019, 09:34 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG darook4

4 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Discord: daroook4
RE: Always be yourself- describe me in 5 words

noice man cool
16 Aug 2019, 09:38 AM