Solo Leveling (Manga)
Offline SpaghetInDaHood

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 12
Likes Given: 6
Discord: SpaghetInDaHood#0117
RE: Solo Leveling (Manga)

(19 Aug 2019, 07:10 PM)Novaztell Wrote: 10 years ago, after “the Gate” that connected the real world with the monster world opened, some of the ordinary, everyday people received the power to hunt monsters within the Gate. They are known as "Hunters". However, not all Hunters are powerful. My name is Sung Jin-Woo, an E-rank Hunter. I'm someone who has to risk his life in the lowliest of dungeons, the "World's Weakest". Having no skills whatsoever to display, I barely earned the required money by fighting in low-leveled dungeons… at least until I found a hidden dungeon with the hardest difficulty within the D-rank dungeons! In the end, as I was accepting death, I suddenly received a strange power, a quest log that only I could see, a secret to leveling up that only I know about! If I trained in accordance with my quests and hunted monsters, my level would rise. Changing from the weakest Hunter to the strongest S-rank Hunter!

[Image: 27249578_3d2cadf4-da4b-43b0-86fc-61544e0548b5_1244_1244]
After wandering nonsense in search of a good manga and I have come across this, it is regular but I think many will like it, personally it is interesting, but I don't know, tell me what you think  KirbyPopcorn KirbyPopcorn Juicebox Juicebox Juicebox :FeelsDogeMan:

Great manwha, love that we have some readers on here! I think if it gets an anime that it could end up being pretty amazing!
[Image: ETYO0S1UUAEyPFe.png]
03 Aug 2021, 05:55 PM
Find Reply
Offline DeathKing

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 20
Likes Given: 140
Discord: DeathShinobi

Oiiiiiiiiiii
why giving the intro
PikaWinkhalf the world knows this manga
[Image: Signature.png]
Never Fight With Gods 
03 Aug 2021, 11:12 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Shev

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 1
Discord: SmG Shev

Ive been seeing this alot lately.......but im waiting on it to become an anime actually
15 Oct 2021, 02:57 AM
Find Reply