Likes Given: 0
Discord: Rushki Wokandian
Exclamation  Rushki Wokandian Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Rushki Wokandian✊✊✊?#4990

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
Rushki Wokandian

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
Thursday,5th september 2019,3:08am
(GMT +5:30)

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
i just said
"this nig right here has been coded 'Wakandian" in the general chat and then it was totally cool.I didnt even say the full word
my text wasn't directed towards anyone , it was just a Ugandan knuckle emoji SmG server had and i was just talking abt that emoji in the text channel cus my name was subtle to that emoji (Rushki Wakandian)
then i moved to the VC to talk to my friends and then we're having a chill conversation and it was just when i got banned for no reason at all
Like i literally was informed my the Dyno bot------> banned , no reason given as such
my friends were right there i can even give you proofs if you need.
I don't really care abt getting my ban uplifted or something cus i have other better servers to hang around , but i just needed to clear things up for (whoever is reading this) the lvl of biased moderation you have on your server.
Thanks........

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
i did nothing wrong as such just hanging around in the VC wid my friends 
 just a couple of biased users with mod perms
if you need evidence , i hv all the proof in my defence and i dont really care to get my ban uplifted cus there are better servers out there without 9yo fortnite kids
~
~
Link ---->Click this Image[/url]
i just wanted you to know 'pls dont judge people on their race & religion' ; 'we all are humans and humans makes mistakes'
i know i used the word 'nig' once but not intentionally it just came out
i apologize for what i did and its totally cool if you dont unban me 
*God watches everyone*
PEACE
no peace for you !
(This post was last modified: 12 Sep 2019, 01:15 AM by Ranger.)
04 Sep 2019, 06:19 PM
Find
Offline Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb
RE: Rushki Wokandian Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal Denied

It's not the first time you got warned for the N word . I myself caught you several time using that word in Voice Chat . You already been given enough chances . Despite of that you are not willing to accept your mistake.

So, we have decided to keep you banned for three months . You can make a fresh ban appeal after your ban period is over .

Below are very few evidences .

/locked

Attached Files Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 10 Sep 2019, 01:57 AM by Sir Duck.)
09 Sep 2019, 06:39 AM
Find