Discord: Satan#0002
OverwatchFortniterHalloween 2019Super Computer
Exclamation  Satan Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Satan#0002

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
N/A

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
I was muted at around 4:24AM on Sept 26 and I left after I was muted. However, I was told about a week later after the mute took place I was told that I got banned.

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Me and 5 other people changed our profile pictures and names to that of two shows, 'Kids Next Door' and 'Power Rangers'. We were told that we were shit posting & trolling but we were just talking with another, the only difference was that now we were playing the parts of characters from a show that we watched in our early days. Then I was talking with 3 people and I talked about how the moderators stopping us from having fun, were acting; and then two people joined that were muted. They immediately starting saying stuff about us in the general chat and I was instantly muted along with Profound. I'm fully aware that there were staff in the vc with using different discord accounts after the whole issue with changing our names and I was pretty heated after that situation and them someone talking about grabbing my IP, who'd be happy with that but it was used against me and I got muted. It was at the heat of the moment it could've been avoided but it is what it is. 

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I believe I should be unbanned because I don't believe what I did was wrong, and I feel that they didn't enjoy what we were doing and they didn't state what we were doing wrong. When we asked exactly what we were doing wrong they replied with "You know what you're doing", and the shit posting and trolling wasn't something we were doing. When we asked them to elaborate on how we were trolling and shit posting but a good response wasn't given by them. I feel as if there was no proper communication, and if there was the problem could have been resolved sooner. I am sending this appeal because the community was pretty chill and I had some good genuine conversations with some people. In addition to this the word I used which I could say was the reason for my mute was in the spur of the moment and people make mistakes and can't hold back from saying certain things when they are not in the best of moods and everyone can agree on that.
21 Oct 2019, 09:58 PM
Find
Offline SmG Ranger

Weeb Spanker
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 56
Likes Given: 11
Discord: Zaddy Ranger ☭#9291
Discord WarriorDiscord MasterBronze MedalThanks From CloudSilver MedalValentines Day Ruby
A Knight of The Round TableGatekeeperBronze MedalJokerHalloween 2019Boost Gang
The BombEntertainerDiamondBug HunterBug Hunter
RE: Satan Ban Appeal

Howdy please be patient till staff discuss /Locked
[Image: ranger.gif]#Scaru4ban
21 Oct 2019, 09:59 PM
Find
Offline SmG Ranger

Weeb Spanker
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 56
Likes Given: 11
Discord: Zaddy Ranger ☭#9291
Discord WarriorDiscord MasterBronze MedalThanks From CloudSilver MedalValentines Day Ruby
A Knight of The Round TableGatekeeperBronze MedalJokerHalloween 2019Boost Gang
The BombEntertainerDiamondBug HunterBug Hunter
RE: Satan Ban Appeal

You're unbanned welcome back
[Image: ranger.gif]#Scaru4ban
21 Oct 2019, 10:22 PM
Find