Discord: Rundas#0001
Emerald DonatorJokerScoutDrunkSilver MedalThe Bomb
Exclamation  Rundas Boss Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
The SmG Gaming Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Rundas#4438

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
So I wasn't going to post anything here but it's not letting me leave it empty so I'm just gonna do this so I can get on with my ban appeal

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
Approximately 10/10 at 10pm.
I almost wish that was joke.

I mean maybe it was a little after 10pm but I'm just gonna go with it.

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
It was for many reasons that I was banned from the SmG Gaming discord. Where to begin. Well more like it was the culmination of a bunch of mutes cause I can't keep my dang mouth shut sometimes. 

Anyway, I: 

- Pinged @everybody when someone else was told to not ping @everyone and started a very short argument about it with a member of the support staff which resulted in a mute. 

-Helped the unfriendly neighborhood minecraft anarchists put a ring of water around Kalitz and Abbey's house on the minecraft server which kinda resulted in a mute I guess. It got lifted after an hour. Staff said this didn't count towards my ban but I was still a pretty shitty thing to do. Anyways I'm still sorry about doing that ya'll have a nice little farmhouse out there. 

- I'm pretty sure I got muted once or twice for being extremely NSFW and talking like a sailor.  Like remember that episode of Spongebob where Spongebob finds words on the dumpster and starts making dolphin sounds? It was kinda like that. Except it was way worse and I was well aware of what I was saying.

- Ah yes, the straw that broke the camel's back. One of the staff told me to keep it sfw several times while Tentacle and I were harassing some troll that joined the server and I did. But I also started reacting an eggplant emoji under every message in #general. And kept doing it. And then some other people joined in and it was a huge mess honestly. But anyway I got muted for that. And then I got banned after I dm'd Nani calling her a liar for not banning me since she said next time I get muted it would be an immediate ban.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
Why should I be unbanned... That's a very good question. And I'm glad you asked it. I'd like to think I'm a relatively important member of the community. No not important. That's not the right word. That makes me sound like one of those people that think SmG was better when they were staff and now it sucks since they got demoted. I think stand out is a more applicable word. Maybe I stand out in all the wrong ways and in that case never mind, scratch that. 

Maybe I'm not the best member of SmG, or the best at keeping obscenities out of chat, and I definitely have a big problem with authority figures. Somewhere along the line, I lost my knack for being the happy jokester that I was and became this grumpy shell of a person that constantly tries to fight with authority figures on the internet. Some people will know what caused this. Some people won't know what caused this. I do not want to get into it at this point in time. But reflecting back on it, it was kind of a lame thing for me to do. Causing trouble ain't a good way to get attention on the server. 

If you guys and gals do decide to unban me after reading through this complete pile of rubbish, I will do my absolute best to refrain from being a complete jackass on the discord server. SmG Scout's honor.
[Image: RundasDonePnG.png]
27 Oct 2019, 03:45 AM
Find
Offline Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb
RE: Rundas Boss Ban Appeal

/locked
while staff discuss
27 Oct 2019, 03:49 AM
Find
Online «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,103
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
RE: Rundas Boss Ban Appeal

This is your last chance. Don't mess it up Rundas. I am going out of my way to let you back in. Please don't let me down.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
27 Oct 2019, 03:50 AM
Website Find