Introducing myself to you cretins
Offline «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 170
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb
Introducing myself to you cretins

Before I say anything I am a sarcastic mf so whatever I say just try taking it with a pinch of salt if not let me know and next time i do something like this I will know btw thank you for an opportunity to introduce myself

Anyway ya know what it is my name is PKCell. I just turned 18 in October and I've been living across the northeast of the country but see I was born in Jersey which makes me a Jersey Boi. But see ppl always talk about where you raised at is most important cause it tells a lot about you in which I was raised by the internet. The Internet taught how I could make more money than your grandma's credit card account(if she even has one). The Internet also taught me how to respond to trolls and haters cause you gotta love your haters. 

But anyway thats something i'll finish on one day but for now I gotta get back to introducing myself. Okay, so I was raised around the Delaware/Maryland area love them places even tho where I was at they don't got jack shit to do.
I am a straight black man. My favorite thing to do when im not being in school is to hang/chill/talk to the homies, play videogames, and watch stuff on youtube & netflix or look at some quality ass anime. 

I guess I can end by talking about favorite things like making a list of my favorite things
Favorite Food: Fries(plz any will do i'll even eat burger king's shitty fries)
Favorite Drink: Water(bro its good for you fucking cretins) Nah, but besides water I guess Apple Juice cause Apple Juice is the goat and forever be the goat
Favorite Anime: One Piece(hands down it became one of the most inspirational things I've seen since at the time I started watching and I been re-introduced to anime)
Favorite Anime Girl: Ya already know its fucking Zero-Two duh......Sike
Favorite Color: Blue, Green, Black & White
Favorite Frog: Pepe im sorry but Kermit aint it but he's the goat tho
Favorite Song: Idk really like there's some bangers out there but it would have to be WAV Files by Lupe Fiasco
Favortie Rapper/Hip-Hop Artist: Eminem(I could also do a future list on who I think is good atm)
Favorite Video Game: Super Smash Bros series (If I had to choose one it would be Brawl only cause of Subspace)
Favorite Video Game Character: Anybody from Mario or Sonic since they were my childhood

If ya got any questions about me just let me know I'll respond the best way I can lol PepeOk
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09 Feb 2021, 07:56 AM by Cells.)
10 Nov 2019, 05:18 AM
The following 1 user Likes «SmG» Cells's post:
  • Fearless32

Find Reply
Offline SmG Luminous

3 Years of Service
Threads: 43
Likes Given: 55
Discord: showmyr1ce
TwitterInstagramBoost GangFortniterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord Master
Discord WarriorPet LoverScout
RE: Introducing myself to you cretins

I finally found your introduction  Lul 
Anyways nice to finally know you Cells

Bruh I can't believe no one responded to your introduction.
If you spend your time chasing butterflies, they'll fly away. If you spend your time making a beautiful garden, the butterflies will come to you.
And if they don't, you still have your beautiful garden Sleepy
08 Nov 2020, 07:44 AM
Website Find Reply
Away SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang

Man just called himself a mf. I mean tf???
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=661400e4&is=660...3ab3377fb&]
Socials: Discord
08 Nov 2020, 05:15 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 363
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Discord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuber
FortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarrior
OverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal Donator
LegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug Hunter

cretins?! Relax man
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
08 Nov 2020, 05:43 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline slur

SmG Scout
Scout
3 Years of Service
Threads: 14
Likes Given: 1
Discord: slur#7651
Thanks From CloudDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorScoutTwitterInstagram

TThis is where a legend started ah yes  :Kappapride:
08 Nov 2020, 06:05 PM
Find Reply
Offline ✞ Vee ✞

3 Years of Service
Threads: 43
Likes Given: 126
Discord: Vee.exe#6418
InstagramDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorFortniterScoutTwitter
Boost Gang

damn cells u got my brain damaged 
*I didn't read anything u wrote*
but ayee nice to meetcha
          Be selfish with you, be unavailable, be productive, be money motivated,
                be a goal getting, be independent, be low key. 

- Insta; skrrtvictoria

(This post was last modified: 09 Feb 2021, 05:03 AM by ✞ Vee ✞.)
09 Feb 2021, 05:02 AM
Find Reply
Offline Kinsley

Banned
Banned
Threads: 0
Likes Given: 0

(10 Nov 2019, 05:18 AM)Cells Wrote: Before I say anything I am a sarcastic mf so whatever I say just try taking it with a pinch of salt if not let me know and next time i do something like this I will know btw thank you for an opportunity to introduce myself

Anyway ya know what it is my name is PKCell. I just turned 18 in October and I've been living across the northeast of the country but see I was born in Jersey which makes me a Jersey Boi. But see ppl always talk about where you raised at is most important cause it tells a lot about you in which I was raised by the internet. The Internet taught how I could make more money than your grandma's credit card account(if she even has one). The Internet also taught me how to respond to trolls and haters cause you gotta love your haters. 

But anyway thats something i'll finish on one day but for now I gotta get back to introducing myself. Okay, so I was raised around the Delaware/Maryland area love them places even tho where I was at they don't got jack shit to do.
I am a straight black man. My favorite thing to do when im not being in school is to hang/chill/talk to the homies, play videogames, and watch stuff on youtube & netflix or look at some quality ass anime. 

I guess I can end by talking about favorite things like making a list of my favorite things
Favorite Food: Fries(plz any will do i'll even eat burger king's shitty fries)
Favorite Drink: Water(bro its good for you fucking cretins) Nah, but besides water I guess Apple Juice cause Apple Juice is the goat and forever be the goat
Favorite Anime: One Piece(hands down it became one of the most inspirational things I've seen since at the time I started watching via gbwa and I been re-introduced to anime)
Favorite Anime Girl: Ya already know its fucking Zero-Two duh......Sike
Favorite Color: Blue, Green, Black & White
Favorite Frog: Pepe im sorry but Kermit aint it but he's the goat tho
Favorite Song: Idk really like there's some bangers out there but it would have to be WAV Files by Lupe Fiasco
Favortie Rapper/Hip-Hop Artist: Eminem(I could also do a future list on who I think is good atm)
Favorite Video Game: Super Smash Bros series (If I had to choose one it would be Brawl only cause of Subspace)
Favorite Video Game Character: Anybody from Mario or Sonic since they were my childhood

If ya got any questions about me just let me know I'll respond the best way I can lol PepeOk
But it seems like you have provided information about yourself and your favorites, rather than requesting.
26 Jun 2023, 01:54 AM
Find Reply