SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Bitten#7287
DrunkSuper ComputerPet LoverGamerWriterInstagram
TwitterFortniter
The journey to 21 posts

Bitten did not like that one bit, getting banned? thats fucked up. He moved into SMG. Dressed in the finest gucci clothes he could find, but the trees in SMG could not hide him as he was flirting with the thots because what Nani doesn't know, doesnt hurt her. Sometimes other dudesssssss came into SMG. One by one they joined Bitten, and became his team of cool motherfuckers.
Bitten and his cool fucking friends would hide when the rich Admins and mods would join his vc when he was rapping and defiently not saying the N-word. Then all at once, they would stop rapping and pretend like nothing was happening.
The admins were not happy about this. They told Kid the loser Kyle what was going on in SMG. "Something must be done about this!" they said. The admins put Profound from Compton in charge of SMG. It would be his Job to catch Bitten saying the N-word and get him banned once and for all!!!!

But the man in gucci was too quick. His cool as fuck friends would warn him each time they saw Profound from Compton or one of his fellow friends in the voice channels.
So Profound came up with a new plan. "i will call for a great contest," he said, "to find out who is the best rapper in the last while drunk. The winner will go home with even more thots than before."
Profound said in a low voice, "if i know Bitten, he will not be able to resist drinking. And when he joins the contest, we will BAN HIM!!!"

"Bitten, don't drink!" Said little Colon "and bring me the PIZZA". Of all the real G's in his group, Bitten trusted Little Colon the most. "It is a trap" he said. "When they hear you rap, they will BAN you."

Bitten said nothing. He wanted to get lit AF and Nani agreed.

On the day of the contest, ten fine thots lined up and i mean FINEEEEE. They all had to rap some songs from EAZY-E, the songs were pretty explicit and contrained a bit of racism so it was hard for the thots to sing them. One by one, each thot gave up. Some came close to finishing the song. None of them came close to saying the N-word.
Profound turned to one of his Gang members. "Do you see him? Is he here?"
"No, chief. Bitten were AMAZING looking. None of the thots were even close to be looking like dudes."
"That *****!" said profound. "He fears me! That is why he stayed away."

Two thots were left. The first was Tuberculosis Joe, one of profounds men dressed as a thot. With care Tuberculosis Joe, started rapping. His rap was close but he missed a word - CLOSE! the crowd cheered for Tuberculosis Joe.
IT was time for the last rapper. His rap was perfect. He rapped it perfectly. 
Profound was confused, he did not know what was going on! Then the rapper pulled a ugly mask off that looked like Cell and threw it on the ground.
"Get him, you fools! its Bitten" shouted prfound.
But our wonderful amazing and HOT hero jumped over a wall to a Dodge Challenger. He wsa gone! He had escaped!

We are continuing the tale of the many adventures of Bitten in the begining of the week the most loved people of them all.

hope you guys enjoyed its pretty hard to write whne you've eben drinking oyu know? im done conretrating now thank you
(This post was last modified: 11 Jan 2020, 06:30 PM by Bitten.)
11 Jan 2020, 06:20 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Lycon

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Discord: Lycon
RE: The journey to 21 posts

I have to agree
11 Jan 2020, 06:22 PM
Find Reply
Offline Rundas

The Juggling Act Of 1812
Scout
6 Years of Service
Threads: 99
Likes Given: 10
Discord: Rundas#0001
Emerald DonatorJokerScoutDrunkSilver MedalThe Bomb

damn bro I love it
[Image: RundasDonePnG.png]
11 Jan 2020, 06:23 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Kylie

SmG Donator
Donator
4 Years of Service
Threads: 174
Likes Given: 89
Discord: Kyle -#0199
Halloween 2019FortniterGamerTwitterInstagramDiscord Warrior
ScoutOverwatchDiscord MasterEntertainerValorantValorant Tournament
Crystal DonatorHand-held/Mobile GamerPet LoverBoost GangGold MedalGuardian
Diamond

(anime blush)  HomraStaff
11 Jan 2020, 06:26 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Bitten

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
TwitterFortniter

wtf did this website do with the text

(11 Jan 2020, 06:26 PM)Tea n crumpets Wrote: (anime blush)  HomraStaff
exacrlt m y positn mna

thought asome dude in chat was selma, he was called cell, if you read this then im sorry selma, i love you man
-best regards Bitten and Go fuck yourself
(This post was last modified: 11 Jan 2020, 06:30 PM by Bitten.)
11 Jan 2020, 06:26 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG TayTay0121

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 13
Discord: TayTay0121

(11 Jan 2020, 06:20 PM)Bitten Wrote: Bitten did not like that one bit, getting banned? thats fucked up. He moved into SMG. Dressed in the finest gucci clothes he could find, but the trees in SMG could not hide him as he was flirting with the thots because what Nani doesn't know, doesnt hurt her. Sometimes other dudesssssss came into SMG. One by one they joined Bitten, and became his team of cool motherfuckers.
Bitten and his cool fucking friends would hide when the rich Admins and mods would join his vc when he was rapping and defiently not saying the N-word. Then all at once, they would stop rapping and pretend like nothing was happening.
The admins were not happy about this. They told Kid the loser Kyle what was going on in SMG. "Something must be done about this!" they said. The admins put Profound from Compton in charge of SMG. It would be his Job to catch Bitten saying the N-word and get him banned once and for all!!!!

But the man in gucci was too quick. His cool as fuck friends would warn him each time they saw Profound from Compton or one of his fellow friends in the voice channels.
So Profound came up with a new plan. "i will call for a great contest," he said, "to find out who is the best rapper in the last while drunk. The winner will go home with even more thots than before."
Profound said in a low voice, "if i know Bitten, he will not be able to resist drinking. And when he joins the contest, we will BAN HIM!!!"

"Bitten, don't drink!" Said little Colon "and bring me the PIZZA". Of all the real G's in his group, Bitten trusted Little Colon the most. "It is a trap" he said. "When they hear you rap, they will BAN you."

Bitten said nothing. He wanted to get lit AF and Nani agreed.

On the day of the contest, ten fine thots lined up and i mean FINEEEEE. They all had to rap some songs from EAZY-E, the songs were pretty explicit and contrained a bit of racism so it was hard for the thots to sing them. One by one, each thot gave up. Some came close to finishing the song. None of them came close to saying the N-word.
Profound turned to one of his Gang members. "Do you see him? Is he here?"
"No, chief. Bitten were AMAZING looking. None of the thots were even close to be looking like dudes."
"That *****!" said profound. "He fears me! That is why he stayed away."

Two thots were left. The first was Tuberculosis Joe, one of profounds men dressed as a thot. With care Tuberculosis Joe, started rapping. His rap was close but he missed a word - CLOSE! the crowd cheered for Tuberculosis Joe.
IT was time for the last rapper. His rap was perfect. He rapped it perfectly. 
Profound was confused, he did not know what was going on! Then the rapper pulled a ugly mask off that looked like Cell and threw it on the ground.
"Get him, you fools! its Bitten" shouted prfound.
But our wonderful amazing and HOT hero jumped over a wall to a Dodge Challenger. He wsa gone! He had escaped!

We are continuing the tale of the many adventures of Bitten in the begining of the week the most loved people of them all.

hope you guys enjoyed its pretty hard to write whne you've eben drinking oyu know? im done conretrating now thank you
nice
11 Jan 2020, 06:45 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Evzone

SmG's Local Healer
Support
4 Years of Service
Threads: 58
Likes Given: 43
Discord: Evzone#0
Crystal DonatorGold MedalThanks From CloudSilver MedalThe BombBug Hunter
A Knight of The Round Table

Content I signed up for.
11 Jan 2020, 06:53 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Bitten

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
TwitterFortniter

(11 Jan 2020, 06:53 PM)Laide Wrote: Content I signed up for.
exactly
-best regards Bitten and Go fuck yourself
11 Jan 2020, 06:55 PM
Find Reply