Upcoming Discord Bot Collection Game
Offline Keo Wing

Registered
4 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Keo Wing#9013
Upcoming Discord Bot Collection Game

I may or may not be the only person to suggest this discord bot that is starting to go global. (Also note that I hate advertising, but this bot is pretty fun)

The Anime Soul Discord built a bot game for collecting cards made from characters in anime and a few games, and are currently up to 4094 cards from a ton of different anime. They are currently working on more.

It's been limited to a handful of servers, less than ten at this point, which are a part of the Anime Soul Network, a few of them you might recognize being on the top.gg anime discord servers, including Anime Soul itself. However, the management and creators of the bot game have decided for the bot to go global with some limitations, which are still being hammered out.

It's like the Pokecord bot game, putting in a ?claim and a random 8 numbered code in order to get the card when it spawns from the Shoob bot, which normally has a Shiba Inu dog avatar. There are currently 6 card tiers, with a 7th starting to be made. Tiers 1-4 spawn with the card appearing and the ?claim system, while t5 and t6 spawn a link to a minigame on the network's site, a card flipping game where there are 10 cards and you pick one to try and claim the card.

It has it's own currency system and market system with a currency called tomi, which can buy cosmetics for the game, the occasional card packs when they are stocked, or buy cards from other players.

There are rules and restrictions on the bot of course, which can be read on the site or their discord, but the restrictions for the bot that I know of at this point are 600 discord users at least, not all of them being bots or alts of course, and that the tier system will start at tier 1-2 and will start spawning higher cards once the server levels up by claiming a certain number of cards.

The site can be checked out at https://www.animesoul.com/, and if you're interested in adding the bot you can ask one of the creators and owners of the server Jas. You can also ask me/dm me questions as well and I'll do my best to answer them.
11 Feb 2020, 11:40 PM
Find Reply
Offline Skie

Chubby boi
Registered
4 Years of Service
Threads: 161
Discord: Skywings#3939
WriterDiscord WarriorScoutHand-held/Mobile GamerBoost GangHalloween 2019
Discord MasterTwitterInstagramValorant Tournament
RE: Upcoming Discord Bot Collection Game

We're already partnered with Anime Soul, so maybe sooner or later cloud might consider adding the bot into the server, but who knows MonkaThink
[Image: image0_1.v1_1.jpg]
12 Feb 2020, 12:21 AM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 170
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb
RE: Upcoming Discord Bot Collection Game

That's kind of cool
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
12 Feb 2020, 02:12 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Fallen Rose

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 11