The Juggling Act Of 1812
Scout
6 Years of Service
Threads: 99
Likes Given: 10
Discord: Rundas#0001
Emerald DonatorJokerScoutDrunkSilver MedalThe Bomb
How to change your life

Do you wanna change your life? It’s a simple question, just answer it. Do you want to? Of course you do! Everybody does. Nobody likes what’s going on okay? Ever. That’s my first news flash: Never nobody likes anything ever when it’s happening ever. So then of course you want to change your life, so how are you gonna do it? How are you gonna change your life? Seriously. Seriously ask yourself that. How? How could it even be possible for me, ME, to change my life?

Okay? I used to be disgusting. I used to be a disgusting, fat, SOCK of a man! I was an alcoholic eating balls of mozzarella on a mattress on the floor! Watching videos of people dying! I was a mindless robot. Y’know, not even. Because a robot has a function! I was robot shit. If there was a robot designed to shit scrap, for no reason, I would’ve been the heap of scrap that came out of that robot’s ass! 

You wanna know what I did to that person? You wanna know what I did with the old version of me? I MURDERED HIM! I murdered that man! I fucked him up! With an axe! I left him bleeding and dying in a fucking grave! That I made him dig! Oh and I laughed. I laughed when he begged for his fuckin life! “Please, please, please, I can change! I can do- I’ll do everything differently! I can change, I can change!” CHANGE? YOU CAN’T CHANGE! You can’t change because there is no YOU anymore! 

And I poured gasoline on him. And I lit a match and tossed it in! And it set him ablaze! And thick, black smoke covered the screams! And I danced around the magnificent pyre. And I raised both of my arms to the heavens and I shouted: NOW I MAY FLY FREE! And I pointed one finger into the depths and SCREAMED: MAKE   THIS  ONE  SUFFER!
[Image: RundasDonePnG.png]
15 Mar 2020, 08:56 PM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
RE: How to change your life

Quote: I was an alcoholic eating balls of mozzarella on a mattress on the floor!

:oof:
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
15 Mar 2020, 08:58 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline Izete

SmG Scout
Scout
4 Years of Service
Threads: 18
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Izete
Thanks From CloudScout
RE: How to change your life

GG's homie!
[Image: ezgif.com-optimize_4.gif]
thanks to Wiz
(This post was last modified: 15 Mar 2020, 08:58 PM by Izete.)
15 Mar 2020, 08:58 PM
Find Reply