New Story
Offline SmG Riley_isbatman803

4 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Riley_isbatman803#7316
New Story

Gods Among Us 

This war may never end, an everlasting turmoil between gods. Neither of the two can gain a footing, their stamina is unbarring. Light and Dark, Yin and Yang, Good and Evil, God and Satan, Pleasure and Lust; whatever you want to call it there's no escape. The clash has lasted for all of this existence and will finally end when consciousness surrenders to nothingness. I stand as their battlefield and as their commander but I feel like their prisoner. Their voices boom and thunder like a hurricane yet only I can hear them. I'm blinded by the lights of their hatred for my actions. Nothing pleases these gods; no sacrifice, altar or praise can satisfy this plague of hunger. But despite all of this I still dare to hope that with this sword and shield I can get the piece I know exists. No other warriors can come to my aid, no chance of any modern artillery can shoot these gods to their knees. I know this war is mine and mine alone, but as this lingers on I crave the warm embrace of another warrior. At the edge of this country I painfully gaze on the rest of the world finding their own common ground.

I wake every day knowing that no one sees this conflict, confident with their lives that's absent of these gods. I've looked for a bigger, stronger God to please so that I may have a chance to grow stronger and overcome this infinite struggle but I've yet to find one. This crusade of these gods has to end...

There's a vendetta against me, and I'm clueless as to why. An endless siege corrupts all in this land. The darkness has condemned all hope, faith and redemption. Shadows continue to dance around the streets, chasing the light. Despair reigns unopposed. I'm cornered between Uncertainty and Ego. Tears cascade against my cheeks as I plead for forgiveness for any and all treason that's been committed. The light hidden in my hand whispers, it’ll be okay, just have faith .

That light used to fill every particle of space inside me. Flowed through every action, word and belief. It ruled my soul as its sole existence to keep myself as pure as a newborn. But as public empowerment ruled its course that light of mine was slowly replaced with these current Gods. Slowly the lies crept through the advice of the Elders. Words of wisdom, they called it. A way to live a better life, a more carefree and prosperous life. Life with full enjoyment of Hope, Dreams and Happiness. Lies.

Once I believed I was special, able to tune out these Gods with a simple shrug of my mind. They would just disappear for days or weeks at time. Their cold prying hands receded long enough to lower my walls so I could feel the warmth of the light again. But I was a fool. Such high walls I had built up. So I started tearing them down hoping and praying that they'd still be sturdy enough. As time passed the walls collapsed into thicker and shorter than any other building. Nine years of sculpting walls led to arrogance, believing that none of the Gods could charge through.

Wars have plagued this world for years, the only difference between this crusade of mine and the others is that I see no compromise. There's no terms to surrender too. The prisoner of this crusade demolish any hope of rescue. Day in and night out the clarity of this prisoner voice diminishes. Despair grabs the throat of the prisoner squeezing into silence. 

Orders rain down from the skies battering my ears, demanding that I surrender my sword and accept what gifts are rewarded for my forfeit. But I can't, I've finally found something to fight for. So I threw it in the chest at the bottom of the sea. It's so far down even these Gods can't get within its grasp.
12 Apr 2020, 01:01 PM
Find Reply
Offline Yoshi

Banned
Banned
4 Years of Service
Threads: 31
Likes Given: 1
Discord: Yoshi#0875
Graphics MasterScoutDiscord MasterBoost Gang
RE: New Story

Damn thats long  Lul
12 Apr 2020, 01:02 PM
Find Reply
Offline Izete

SmG Scout
Scout
4 Years of Service
Threads: 18
Discord: Izete
Thanks From CloudScout

Woah you're so talented!
[Image: ezgif.com-optimize_4.gif]
thanks to Wiz
12 Apr 2020, 01:03 PM
Find Reply

4 Years of Service

(12 Apr 2020, 01:03 PM)Izete Wrote: Woah you're so talented!

Thank you, it comes with a lot of negative emotions to write anything.

(12 Apr 2020, 01:02 PM)Yoshi Wrote: Damn thats long  Lul

I've been writing this one since last like August
(This post was last modified: 12 Apr 2020, 01:05 PM by Riley_isbatman803.)
12 Apr 2020, 01:05 PM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 170
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb

*plays kirk franklin music afterwards* this was interesting
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
12 Apr 2020, 07:49 PM
Find Reply

4 Years of Service

(12 Apr 2020, 07:49 PM)Cell Wrote: *plays kirk franklin music afterwards* this was interesting
Good or bad interesting?
12 Apr 2020, 07:53 PM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 170
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb

(12 Apr 2020, 07:53 PM)Riley_isbatman803 Wrote:
(12 Apr 2020, 07:49 PM)Cell Wrote: *plays kirk franklin music afterwards* this was interesting
Good or bad interesting?
Good  PepeOk
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
12 Apr 2020, 08:12 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Lucky

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 26
Discord: Luckyッ#2064
FortniterTwitterInstagramGeniusGamerGraphics Master

Bro.. I couldn't read the whole thing, its so long. Ayy its impressive, NICE JOB!
[Image: giphy.gif]
12 Apr 2020, 08:14 PM
Find Reply

4 Years of Service

(12 Apr 2020, 08:14 PM)Lucky Wrote: Bro.. I couldn't read the whole thing, its so long. Ayy its impressive, NICE JOB!

Sorry you feel that way, maybe you can finish reading it some other time. Thanks for the support though.
12 Apr 2020, 09:04 PM
Find Reply
Offline RiVaL

4 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 1
Discord: R1V4L
Discord WarriorGamer

Why does the title matches to a dc game
[Image: 4ejGC3m.gif]
13 Apr 2020, 01:57 AM