Likes Given: 0
Discord: Xeleonzzz #6969
Exclamation  Xeleonzzz Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Xeleonzzz #7689
Nick: »SmG« Xeleonzzz

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
None

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
17 february probably somewhere around 4 am my timezone is GMT +1

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I was annoying members and staff by saying have you heard about the bird and spamming the lyrics of surfin bird whilst several staff members had warned me and asked me to stop i still continued to say have you heard but i stopped with the lyrics and then i was dumb enough to say the lyrics one more time wich resulted into a mute later on i created 2 Alts named: The bird, and The T-Shirt the alt the bird got immediately muted and The T-shirt remained a while having a normal conversation till i brought up birds wich resulted into a mute ive been muted 2 times before this fir the same reason wich shouldve been clear for me to stop but i continued what was stupid afterwards, anyway while i had nothing to do and i was tired cuz it was 3 am i went to sleep and the next day i found out i was banned by ranger he told me i had created several alts abd i spammed the lyrics on those wich i clearly didnt do i have screenshots as prove, and he told me i broke 2 rules wich resulted into a ban he didnt tell me wich rules i broke so i cant include them, he also told me after my ban i created another acc and was talking on that one wich i weird cuz i was asleep around that time and i cant join on an alt cuz i probably got ip banned i didnt test, i also dont know how to use a vpn or something so i didnt do that. Well this was pretty much everything (all i remember)

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I have a great deal of respect to the staff of smg.
I will not repeat such an action ever again.
I understand that this is my last chance so ill try to do good from now on.
I just love the community and they people that it holds and i'd hate to lose it to some song i was singing cuz im a dumbass
16 Apr 2020, 05:06 AM
Find
Offline SmG Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb
RE: Xeleonzzz Ban Appeal

/Locked
While Staff Discuss
16 Apr 2020, 05:25 AM
Find
Offline SmG Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb
RE: Xeleonzzz Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal Accepted 

This will be your last chance . Please go through rules and stay out of trouble . 

Still 3 days left in 2 months . DM me or any mod or admin after the period is over ( On 20April) . 
16 Apr 2020, 09:14 AM
Find