Current time: 17 Apr 2024, 08:08 PM

*Spoiler Alert* Crysis Remastered Is Coming To PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch
Offline SmG Wizzy

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 38
Likes Given: 0
Discord: roastingwizard#7218
Graphics MasterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorTwitterInstagram
*Spoiler Alert* Crysis Remastered Is Coming To PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch

So today when i opened my browser and saw this i was amazed
[Image: EVuA5XVWsAUsxTN?format=jpg&name=small]

yeah i know, I have been waiting for this for a long time now Like Damn, this is 2020 in a nutshell (crysis) Puns Intended.

Lets Start With The Actual News

Can it run Crysis? That was the question put forward to any new gaming PC after Crytek's sci-fi FPS launched in 2007. The super-powered shooter was famous for its highly detailed tropical environments and freeform sandbox combat, and now it's coming to modern consoles and PCs in Crysis Remastered, according to a recent leak.

The remaster was revealed on Crytek's official website, but the page has since been removed as it appears someone flipped the switch too early. That didn't stop plenty of people from grabbing screenshots and posting them all over social media, though Twitter user lashman dug into the site's metadata and discovered a product description for the game. It reads: "Crysis Remastered brings new graphic features, high-quality textures, and the CRYENGINE's native hardware--and API-agnostic ray tracing solution for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and--for the very first time--Nintendo Switch."

The news isn't too surprising considering the Crysis Twitter account recently came out of hibernation to begin teasing something new. With references to Crysis protagonist Nomad, and the splash image using an almost identical pose to the original game's boxart, it's probably safe to assume that this is a remaster of the first game only, and none of its sequels will be included.
The last game in the series, Crysis 3, was released in 2013 and was also developed by Crytek. The company shut down some studios in 2015 amid financial troubles, but most recently put out Hunt: Showdown in 2018.
The original Crysis was awarded 9.5/10 in GameSpot's Crysis review, with Jason Ocampo saying, "If you put it all together, Crysis is just remarkable. This is a game that pushes the envelope in terms of both technology and gameplay and does so with aplomb. Crysis raises the expectations for every shooter to follow when it comes to graphics, interactivity, environments, immersiveness, AI, and gameplay. Quite simply, Crysis represents the first-person shooter at its finest, most evolved form."

Hope You Enjoyed, My English Is Not That Good Without Grammarly Kappa
Every Villan Is A Broken Hero
[Image: giphy.gif]
16 Apr 2020, 02:25 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Zuke Crimson

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Discord: Zuke Crimson#3981
RE: *Spoiler Alert* Crysis Remastered Is Coming To PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch

Bet can’t wait to play it
[Image: ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif]
(This post was last modified: 16 Apr 2020, 04:28 PM by Zuke Crimson.)
16 Apr 2020, 04:28 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Wizzy

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 38
Discord: roastingwizard#7218
Graphics MasterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorTwitterInstagram
RE: *Spoiler Alert* Crysis Remastered Is Coming To PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch

(16 Apr 2020, 04:28 PM)Zuke Crimson Wrote: Bet can’t  wait to play it
Me too bruh i enjoyed crysis way too much
Every Villan Is A Broken Hero
[Image: giphy.gif]
16 Apr 2020, 04:54 PM
Find Reply