3 Years of Service
Threads: 91
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Mapleleafy#8963
Boost GangBronze MedalLeague of LegendsDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorFortniter
GamerTwitterPet LoverInstagramGeniusBug Hunter
Scout
RE: Welp, here goes nothing!

damn people be surviving dead threads, never knew u made an introduction thread.
[Image: Mapleleafysig.jpg]
17 Jul 2021, 04:49 AM
Find Reply
Offline Coco

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 9
Likes Given: 16
Discord: ~♡~#2744
Boost GangKingpin

That's a lot of text  ChikaWink
17 Jul 2021, 07:20 PM
Find Reply
Offline ✞ Vee ✞

3 Years of Service
Threads: 43
Likes Given: 126
Discord: Vee.exe#6418
InstagramDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorFortniterScoutTwitter
Boost Gang

dats one of the most greatest intro i've seen so far.
nice to meet u V 
from- V  ChikaWink
          Be selfish with you, be unavailable, be productive, be money motivated,
                be a goal getting, be independent, be low key. 

- Insta; skrrtvictoria

18 Jul 2021, 05:04 AM
Find Reply
Offline SquaredZeus00

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 43
Discord: SquaredZeuss00#1496

(17 Apr 2020, 03:03 PM)Valentine Wrote: Greetings and Salutations!

You can call me V, Val, or Valentine; whatever floats your boat.

I've been gaming for awhile, since I was a kiddo; probably since '89 or 90'. That gives you an idea of my age bracket (lol). I've played on NES, Gameboy (Original/Color/Advance/DS), SNES, SEGA, Game Gear, Dreamcast, PS1, PSP, Game Cube, PS2, XBox360, PS4, and PC. The only time I've played any sports games was the days of NBA JAM and NFL Blitz; other than that, I'll pretty much play any genre. Although, nowadays I am mostly playing RPGs and MMOs; currently Black Desert Online (PC). Ocassionally I'll linger back into any Souls games and sometimes Persona 5, but lately I use my PS4 as a Netflix/Prime machine.

Aside from gaming, I do like to cook and experiment with new recipies; as a way of stress relief from work, mainly. If anyone wants to share/swap recipes let me know! I would love to broaden my knowledge and hacks in the kitchen. I'm no Gordon Ramsey, but we can all strive for that, right? XD

I love to travel when I can (obviously due to the current condition of the world, that is at a halt). I've been to the Philippines, Netherlands, Germany, France, Japan, Canada and Mexico (if that really counts, me being in the US and all lol). Been all over the West/South/East coast in the States. When I have the time and motivation, I really need to get back into learning another language again. I started Japanese, but I started slacking when work started getting a bit more heavy; so basically I need to start from the beginning again (lol).

I honestly could keep typing things out; but, if anyone is interested, just hit me up and I'll respond when I can. I am playing BDO pretty heavily, so response time is at my convenience, don't take me as a rude person if I don't respond in a timely fashion.

Quick topic notes I'll be likely to entertain: Science (particularly Astronomy), Physics (albeit dry), Gaming (duh), Cooking, Some "what-if" scenarios 

Umm... honestly, just don't message me with Politics or things that fall into personal beliefs (I won't respond, I'll just block you, those topics bring out the worst in people).

Anywho, see you around; on the forums, discord, or even in-game!

Steam: Valentine
PSN: iRmechanic
Black Desert Online: Family Name: Orbonne

[Edit: A typo was bugging me; I'm sure there are more.]

That console list is pretty nice same on a lot of those, no original XBOX or PS3?
[Image: for_the_final_time.gif?width=840&height=473]
05 Nov 2021, 01:05 AM
Find Reply