SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Valentine#0512
GamerInstagram
Welp, here goes nothing!

Greetings and Salutations!

You can call me V, Val, or Valentine; whatever floats your boat.

I've been gaming for awhile, since I was a kiddo; probably since '89 or 90'. That gives you an idea of my age bracket (lol). I've played on NES, Gameboy (Original/Color/Advance/DS), SNES, SEGA, Game Gear, Dreamcast, PS1, PSP, Game Cube, PS2, XBox360, PS4, and PC. The only time I've played any sports games was the days of NBA JAM and NFL Blitz; other than that, I'll pretty much play any genre. Although, nowadays I am mostly playing RPGs and MMOs; currently Black Desert Online (PC). Ocassionally I'll linger back into any Souls games and sometimes Persona 5, but lately I use my PS4 as a Netflix/Prime machine.

Aside from gaming, I do like to cook and experiment with new recipies; as a way of stress relief from work, mainly. If anyone wants to share/swap recipes let me know! I would love to broaden my knowledge and hacks in the kitchen. I'm no Gordon Ramsey, but we can all strive for that, right? XD

I love to travel when I can (obviously due to the current condition of the world, that is at a halt). I've been to the Philippines, Netherlands, Germany, France, Japan, Canada and Mexico (if that really counts, me being in the US and all lol). Been all over the West/South/East coast in the States. When I have the time and motivation, I really need to get back into learning another language again. I started Japanese, but I started slacking when work started getting a bit more heavy; so basically I need to start from the beginning again (lol).

I honestly could keep typing things out; but, if anyone is interested, just hit me up and I'll respond when I can. I am playing BDO pretty heavily, so response time is at my convenience, don't take me as a rude person if I don't respond in a timely fashion.

Quick topic notes I'll be likely to entertain: Science (particularly Astronomy), Physics (albeit dry), Gaming (duh), Cooking, Some "what-if" scenarios 

Umm... honestly, just don't message me with Politics or things that fall into personal beliefs (I won't respond, I'll just block you, those topics bring out the worst in people).

Anywho, see you around; on the forums, discord, or even in-game!

Steam: Valentine
PSN: iRmechanic
Black Desert Online: Family Name: Orbonne

[Edit: A typo was bugging me; I'm sure there are more.]
[Image: oWc55xN.png]
(This post was last modified: 17 Apr 2020, 03:51 PM by Valentine.)
17 Apr 2020, 03:03 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 362
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Discord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuber
FortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarrior
OverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal Donator
LegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
RE: Welp, here goes nothing!

goddamn man thats a lot! Cool to meet you SmGLove
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
17 Apr 2020, 03:04 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Pandora

SmG's Wandering Lurker
Administrators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 287
Likes Given: 25
Discord: Pan#7318
Emerald DonatorScoutDiscord WarriorLeague of LegendsGamerDiscord Master
TwitterHalloween 2019A Knight of The Round TableThanks From Cloud

That was some introduction. Glad to see you around. I play Black Desert too but on the mobile version.
[Image: CSjPem7.gif]
17 Apr 2020, 03:06 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Valentine

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
GamerInstagram

(17 Apr 2020, 03:04 PM)Alphii Wrote: goddamn man thats a lot! Cool to meet you SmGLove

Lol, trust me, I had to stop myself. Once I starting writing something that I can re-read, I keep going. xD

I just figured I'd put a tad of effort into an intro; a good college try and all that!

Quote:Awesome to have you here and lets definitely swap recipes sometimes! I love to cook and bake about anything and often just randomly make up my own recipes.

Sweet! I haven't dabbled in baking in a minute. I probably won't until I get a KitchenAid (it sucks without one). I just relocated to Diego, so I don't have a full compliment in the kitchen. xD

Quote:I know a good bit of Japanese so if you ever need help feel free to just dm me.

I most certainly will! I'm going to have to go back and put some time in first before I poke your brain.

[Edit: Didn't want to double post for extra replies]
(This post was last modified: 17 Apr 2020, 03:14 PM by Valentine.)
17 Apr 2020, 03:08 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service

(17 Apr 2020, 03:08 PM)Valentine Wrote:
(17 Apr 2020, 03:04 PM)Alphii Wrote: goddamn man thats a lot! Cool to meet you SmGLove

Lol, trust me, I had to stop myself. Once I starting writing something that I can re-read, I keep going. xD

I just figured I'd put a tad of effort into an intro; a good college try and all that!
lol i get it. Make sure to check out other posts and different things like imagery for signatures and other topics
17 Apr 2020, 03:09 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Valentine

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
GamerInstagram

(17 Apr 2020, 03:09 PM)Alphii Wrote:

lol i get it. Make sure to check out other posts and different things like imagery for signatures and other topics

Will do! I'm currently piecing together things to craft a sig. I just need to figure out and decide what prog to use. I'm going to be a little adventerous and go for a sig with moving thing and all the bells and whistles.
17 Apr 2020, 03:15 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service

(17 Apr 2020, 03:15 PM)Valentine Wrote:
(17 Apr 2020, 03:09 PM)Alphii Wrote:

Will do! I'm currently piecing together things to craft a sig. I just need to figure out and decide what prog to use. I'm going to be a little adventerous and go for a sig with moving thing and all the bells and whistles.

good lucky mate :sonicdab:
17 Apr 2020, 03:18 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG thierrysakamoto

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Discord: PAPA PSYDUCK #2579
Valentines Day Ruby

(17 Apr 2020, 03:03 PM)Valentine Wrote: Greetings and Salutations!

You can call me V, Val, or Valentine; whatever floats your boat.

I've been gaming for awhile, since I was a kiddo; probably since '89 or 90'. That gives you an idea of my age bracket (lol). I've played on NES, Gameboy (Original/Color/Advance/DS), SNES, SEGA, Game Gear, Dreamcast, PS1, PSP, Game Cube, PS2, XBox360, PS4, and PC. The only time I've played any sports games was the days of NBA JAM and NFL Blitz; other than that, I'll pretty much play any genre. Although, nowadays I am mostly playing RPGs and MMOs; currently Black Desert Online (PC). Ocassionally I'll linger back into any Souls games and sometimes Persona 5, but lately I use my PS4 as a Netflix/Prime machine.

Aside from gaming, I do like to cook and experiment with new recipies; as a way of stress relief from work, mainly. If anyone wants to share/swap recipes let me know! I would love to broaden my knowledge and hacks in the kitchen. I'm no Gordon Ramsey, but we can all strive for that, right? XD

I love to travel when I can (obviously due to the current condition of the world, that is at a halt). I've been to the Philippines, Netherlands, Germany, France, Japan, Canada and Mexico (if that really counts, me being in the US and all lol). Been all over the West/South/East coast in the States. When I have the time and motivation, I really need to get back into learning another language again. I started Japanese, but I started slacking when work started getting a bit more heavy; so basically I need to start from the beginning again (lol).

I honestly could keep typing things out; but, if anyone is interested, just hit me up and I'll respond when I can. I am playing BDO pretty heavily, so response time is at my convenience, don't take me as a rude person if I don't respond in a timely fashion.

Quick topic notes I'll be likely to entertain: Science (particularly Astronomy), Physics (albeit dry), Gaming (duh), Cooking, Some "what-if" scenarios 

Umm... honestly, just don't message me with Politics or things that fall into personal beliefs (I won't respond, I'll just block you, those topics bring out the worst in people).

Anywho, see you around; on the forums, discord, or even in-game!

Steam: Valentine
PSN: iRmechanic
Black Desert Online: Family Name: Orbonne

[Edit: A typo was bugging me; I'm sure there are more.]
nice to meet you
18 Apr 2020, 12:13 PM
Find Reply
Offline DeathKing

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 20
Likes Given: 140