Loli Police
5 Years of Service
Threads: 60
Likes Given: 0
GamerProgrammerTwitterDiscord WarriorBoost GangCrystal Donator
JokerGraphics Master
My funny Story

To clarify, yes this actually happened  SinaFail

A couple of nights ago I decided to drink...I drank way too much and was shit faced drunk. I was playing Valorant with a few of my buddies and heard a noise, so I wandered off. I walked through my house and didn't find anything, so my mind went straight to, "Al Qaeda is here". I went straight into the military protocol and started spanning out the area, my girlfriend was absolutely confusing and a little freaked out. When she asked me what I was doing, I replied with, "I'm protecting you from Al Qaeda". She, of course, was thinking, "omfg", she then tried to get me to go back to bed, but then I decided to go outside. She stopped me and brought me inside into bed. This is where it gets interesting, I apparently, because I don't remember any of this, got out of bed and walked into the hallway and started pissing on the wall. She tried to get me to stop, but I replied with, "bruh let me go to the bathroom in peace." I then finished up and went to bed. I woke up the next morning feeling dizzy and had a pissed off girlfriend, and a gross mess I had to clean up.
[Image: EVjjrKZ.png]
01 May 2020, 08:39 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Brice with a capital b

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Brice with a capital b
RE: My funny Story

last night i went to a party and i had way to many to drink alot of my friends said i asked them to go out with me and my reaction was that sounds like me when i am drunk
21 Jun 2020, 09:19 PM
Find Reply