Broken champs
Offline SmG n3laz

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 8
Likes Given: 0
Discord: • ネラズ •#8021
Broken champs

Hi fellas, just wanted to know which champs do you think are OP, or broken and why.

My list would be: 
  • Aphelios (nerfed in the next patch, so let's see if he stays broken or not)
  • Miss Fortune (i spam her on every ranked game I can, so I can't complain a lot)
  • Nautilus (excessive and almost undodgable CC, unless you have a Morgana by your side, awful)
  • Ashe (she's secretly OP, climbed to Diamond spamming her and Jinx, almost no counterplay, even if you take cleanse or build QSS for her ult, pretty good champ if played in the right hands)
  • Leona (same issue that Naut has, but at least she's not as tanky nor does the amount of damage that Nautilus does)
  • Warwick (early game sustain god, spamming him top or jungle gets you to at least plat if you play him well)
  • Lee Sin (in the right hands, there's no way a Lee does bad in a low elo game, and in high elo he carries harder, but at least you have to learn a bunch of combos, pathing and stuff to get at least good at him)
  • Volibear (with the buffs in 10.12 he has become a god in the toplane, unstopabble with almost any rune, but Conqueror voli is a BEAST)
  • Talon (for obvious reasons, if you think otherwise go watch Yamikaze get FB in almost every game even in Diamond and above)

That's it for my list guys, if you think I'm wrong with any of these champs let me know and tell me why also, cause it's a really good topic to talk about because we all know League isn't a balanced game, but how a game can be fun if all the champs and items are balanced and the same?

I'm reading y'all
  KirbyPopcorn
23 Jun 2020, 02:29 AM
Find Reply