Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Discord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuber
FortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarrior
OverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal Donator
LegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
[SmG: the animated series]: Chapter 1: A phoenix's sign

2 months later - The Land of the Clouds

Izete was laying down in total comfort as the sun beamed over his face as it was the beginning of a new day. As he rolled over to an angry female face staring back at him.

"Whaaa! Sunkis why are you here?!" Izete freaked out, almost falling off his bed. 

The girl, Sunkis, was mad, "We're supposed to be out right now! Remember what Sensei Zee said would happen next time we're late?!" She yelled as Izete shivered. 

"Let me grab my stuff and we leave in like three minutes," Izete said scrambling out of his bed, "Where's Nuke?"

"He's already there you lazyass! Let's get going!" Sunkis yelled as Izete quickly got all of his stuff together and headed out. 

---
As Izete and Sunkis got to the training area they saw Nuke was already there, but only Nuke. 

Izete laughed, "See Sunkis, not even Zee is here yet."

"Its Sensei Zee to you." A cold voice said behind him as Izete jumped and drew his sword. Out of the shadows came Zee, staring ruthlessly at Izete. "May you explain why you are almost two hours late?!"

"Sensei Zee i tried-" Sunkis began as Zee just stuck a hand in her face.

"I asked Izete," Zee grimly glanced at Sunkis who shivered, "Sit down." 

Izete just shrugged and yawned, "I really was just super tired. Sorry."

"I can't believe that you have the highest scores but you a complete slacker." Zee sighed. 

"Is that supposed to be a complement?" Izete smiled. 

"No you idiot," Nuke said with anger, "Don't disrespect Sensei Zee like that."

"Tah tah Nuke, dont disrespect Izete, he is a very talented warrior as you all are." Zee said looking at her three students. "A war is coming, and you guys along with the rest of the warriors of the Land of the Clouds."

"Yes Sensei, we are ready to face Yumii and other exiled members." Izete said sounding bold as both Nuke and Sunkis nodded. Zee gave a slight smile.

"I like your attitudes but its not that easy. As of right now both the land of Wires and Recon both feel like Yumii is our fault, but the land of Rooma doesn't want to get in on the issue and-" Zee said but was stopped when a messenger appeared. 

"Im sorry to bother you Lady Zee but Lord Cloud requests you and your team." They said with a bow as Zee sighed once again.

"Lets get going then."

---
"THE LAND OF ROOMA?! We dont wanna go there." Nuke yelled at Cloud as Zee quickly slapped him in the head. 

"Your team has quite an attitude Zee." Cloud chuckled as his third in command, Abby,pointed and laughed too. 

"Sorry my lord," Zee bowed, "Why must we go?" 

"Well Zee.. your not going, your three students are. We've heard and seen sighting of exiled members going in and out of The Land of Rooma because of their well.. lax security. I heard your team boosts some of the highest scores seen for warriors like themselves."

"Thank you my lord but what if they run into Yumii themselves? Do you think they're ready?" Zee said as Cloud smiled.

"Of course! Now Izete, to get to The Land Of Rooma, you have to go through the Village in the Sticks and the Sairento Forest."

"We can handle it." Izete smiled as Sunkis and Nuke nodded. 

"Well then, your mission is to go to the Land of Rooma and figure out what's happening. Now go!" Cloud said boldly as the three saluted him and ran off.

"My lord may i ask how you found this out?" Abby said turning to Cloud who looked out the window. 

"Phoenix, the most loyal member i've ever had."

---
[Nora Canyon, 75 miles from Sairento]

"P-p-please i have a family." A man said while bleeding out on a road. Standing above him were three guys with a massive pile of bodies behind them.

"Here that Alphii? He had a family and still tried to ambush us." One of the men laughed. 

"Ana your ruthless." The other man laughed as the the third, Alphii, grabbed his sword from the bleeding man. 

"We won't kill you if you tell us where Yumii is." Alphii said cleaning off his blade. 

"Yeah uh we won't." The man called Ana winked.

"S-s-shes in the land of Rooma just pasted Sairento.." The man coughed out, "Please.. you said you won't kill me."

The second man smiled and picked the man up, "We won't." He said with a smile, "But the fall might." He laughed throwing the man over the edge. 

"Damn Pandora that was mean." Alphii sighed as he began to throw bodies off the cliff. "Worthless exiled members trying to stop us, members of the Land of Wires. Hmph."

"Look above," Ana pointed to the sky at a bird, "Doesn't that look like-"

"Cloud's damn bird Phoenix," Alphii nodded, "I saw it earlier."

"Well then boys," Pandora said picking up his sword from a severed head, "We better get going."
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
26 Jun 2020, 07:26 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline Draxx

Whatever floats your boat
5 Years of Service
Threads: 28
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Anomi#5381
Emerald DonatorChristmas 2018Discord WarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerSapphire DonatorCool
Thanks From CloudPet LoverScoutValentines Day RubyCrystal DonatorDiscord Master
Halloween 2019JokerBoost Gang
RE: [SmG: the animated series]: Chapter 1: A phoenix's sign

MonkaThink  oh wow nice
Charmander  Me when the
26 Jun 2020, 11:52 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG sunkis

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Discord: sunkis#8846
Valorant Tournament
RE: [SmG: the animated series]: Chapter 1: A phoenix's sign

I'm actually shocked I'm in this but I can't wait to see more :D pretty good so far
27 Jun 2020, 06:24 PM
Find Reply