Likes Given: 0
Discord: master14126#8810
Exclamation  master14126 Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Server

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
master14126#1234

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
Pengu #Haem

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
2/26/2020
15:40 EST (this is according to Zee)

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
When I got banned the bot didn't tell me why but, after asking around I was banned for "Toxicity, and disrespect, and drama" This was according to Ranger

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I am not asking for forgiveness as I have realized that my actions are despicable. I am simply asking for one last and final chance to be a part of this community that I have been a part of since 2018 on and off. This is my second ban and honestly I deserve to be banned. I don't deny that I have started drama with Kyle and Ranger or me being toxic. I realize that me being disrespectful to Ranger and other members, me being toxic and intentionally starting drama was wrong of me and I can guarantee for real this time that I will get my act together if the mods decide to give me one last chance. I loved being a part of this community, I made a lot of friends and met amazing people and Im not ready to leave this place. I have many good memories of being here. I think I should be unbanned so I can uphold my promise of not starting drama, being disrespectful or being toxic one more time. I promise that If I get unbanned I will not make the same mistakes I made last time. I will do my best to keep SmG safe, and a happy place. 
Please consider my apologies although I know that it is difficult to trust someone that has been banned already. I give my apologies to every single member of this community that I had disrespected and I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me one last time. 

Thank you for your time and consideration. 
-Pengu
05 Jul 2020, 06:19 AM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
RE: master14126 Ban Appeal

Sorry bud. There was a mistake. Due to most of the staff not being around when all this old stuff was going on. Here we try to give people chances to change but I have heard the things you say about SmG when we aren't around or used to say. Time doesn't fix this. I could spend hours on end gathering many screenshots and notes on why you shouldn't be allowed in this community but here are three below.

Your journey here at SmG has come to an end.

You were given more than enough chances as well as the problems you causes were pretty severe. I am sure this doesn't come to a surprise.

[Image: d03460bb857377e4afa5afec58e3c5b1.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05 Jul 2020, 02:54 PM by Cloud.)
05 Jul 2020, 02:43 PM
Website Find